|Name||Contacts Journal CRM 2.3.2 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-06-30 04:14:55|
|Files||Contacts Journal CRM 2.3.2 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (20.49 MB)|
Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups and meetings, create custom contact fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Available on the Mac, iPhone and iPad, with seamless iCloud syncing across all devices.
Contacts Journal CRM Features
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
- add value to your professional network
- track your customer and client relationships
- manage your sales pipeline
- get the best out of networking opportunities
- see a map of all your contacts, with colorcoding options
- be prepared for your next meeting
- track interactions with friends and family
- effectively manage tasks and appointments
- carry a virtual folder of documents with you
- keep a call log
- store important contact data using customizable contact fields
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
- sales teams
- small business owners
- portfolio managers
- personal productivity hackers
- professional like lawyers, realestate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
- Import and link contacts directly from the Contacts app
- Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your Contacts app
- Create Email Templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
- Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
- See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
- Attach Files to your contacts; import using file picker, or drag and drop documents into app
- Drag emails from the Mail app and attach to contact
- Add ToDos with alerts in Notification Center for important followups
- Create events in Calendar app for your ToDos
- Call (using Skype, Facetime Audio, or iPhone over WiFi), message or email your contacts directly from the app
- Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, or PDF
- No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline
- Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud between Mac, iPhone and iPad apps
- DropBox sync also available
CONTACTS JOURNAL FOR TEAMS:
- Share your Contacts Journal data with others using iCloud accounts
- Real-time, automatic syncing between multiple users
- Create multiple teams to share different information with different users
Contacts Journal for Teams subscription is available through the Contacts Journal iOS app. You can use the Mac app to join an existing team that you created yourself, or were invited to.
- iPhone and iPad apps are sold separately
- We cannot access information about incoming emails
- Try out our Lite version of Contacts Journal Mac app to see if it fits your need; now available from our website www.contactsjournal.com
- OS X 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Contacts Journal CRM 2.3.2
- In the notes field for Logs and ToDos, the app automatically detects links for websites, emails and phone numbers, and makes them clickable. Perfect for storing Zoom meeting links!
- You can now add Files to an Email Template, and they get added as email attachments when the template is invoked.
- You can also add merge-tags for a contact’s website.
[NEW IN 2.3.2]
- Bug Fixes