Turn your photos into amazing comic pages or create an entire comic book with Comic Life. Start with fully customizable templates or build your own pages with speech balloons, comic lettering, and photo filters so slick they can make your grandmother look like a superhero.
Comic Life isn’t just for creating comics. You can retell a family vacation or capture a special day using your photos. It’s simple to do: just drag photos onto the page and add your text in speech balloons and captions. Filter your images and add in some halftones or speedlines for more action.
With Comic Life you’ll never look at your pictures the same way again.
The app that started a revolution. Comic Life burst onto the Mac scene in 2005 and caused a sensation winning both an Apple Design Award (for Best Product New to Mac OS X) and a Macworld Eddy.
Now there’s a bunch of new features:
- Brand new filters for even better comic photo styling
- Instant Alpha for creative photo layouts
- Script editor for writing your story and simple drag and drop for adding script text to your comic page
- New templates to get you going quickly
- 3D lettering effects
- Advanced graphics options: brush strokes, cool fill effects and opacity controls
- New editing interface with groups, rulers, 2 up display
It’s the perfect addition to your Mac.
OS Version: OS X 10.6.5 or later
Web Site: http://plasq.com/products/comiclife3/mac
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/comic-life-3/id688953417?mt=12
What’s New in Comic Life 3.5.9
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.