A Beautiful and Intuitive Color Picker and Color Palette Generator- A necessary addition to any web/app developer’s toolbox!
It’s super easy to generate unlimited Color Palettes with quick access to all color information, and on the fly code generation for app development. The editable Palette database allows you to archive and restore any color palette for later use with super quick search.
Access to the MacOS Color Wheel can be tedious by default, but ColorWell can be configured to show it via global hotkey or a quick mouse click from your system menu bar. This allows you to quickly grab hex/rgb/hsl/hsb/Lab/cmyk and code snippets from any color source.
If you’ve ever needed to quickly generate a color palette from a source (or multiple source) image(s), then the Palette Generator is exactly what you need. You can grab any source image(s) and drop them into the Generator window to generate a color palette of the most common colors present in the image(s). Of course you can save any palettes you generate in the ColorWell Palette database!
Here’s some uses for ColorWell (I’m sure there are many more!):
- Store and instantly retrieve unlimited color palettes
- Create color palettes by dragging and dropping images
- Quickly grab hex / rgb / hsl / hsb / Lab / cmyk / swift/objc code snippets from any source.
- Easily convert between hex / rgb / hsl / hsb / Lab and cmyk.
- Quickly eyeball any hex / rgb / hsl / hsb / Lab / cmyk color.
- Quick conversion of hex / rgb / hsl / hsb / Lab / cmyk or the colorpicker into NSColor / UIColor ObjectiveC or Swift ready code.
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: https://sweetpproductions.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/colorwell/id460176867?mt=12
What’s New in ColorWell 6.8
- added a preference pane to update Color names database
- added a button to open preferences in the main window
- fixed a potential crash
- fixed a potential issue with color changing when opening preferences
- some localization corrections