|Name||ColoFolXS 2.0.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-11-04 06:16:54|
|Files||ColoFolXS 2.0.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (20.24 MB)|
Click to enlarge Basic steps are very simple:
- Launch ColoFolXS.
- Drag & drop a folder to a color cell.
Or use as a Finder service:
- Right- (or ctrl-) click a folder in the Finder.
- Select “ColoFolXS” from the contextual menu.
- Click a color cell.
Note: to change the same folder’s color again, these 3 steps must be repeated.
- Cell colors are adjustable with the color sliders or using the color panel.
- Possible to keep not only colors but also your favorite folder icons on the main panel (drop an icon image to the empty cell while pressing the alt (option 竚・)-key).
- Custom icon max size can be limited to reduce memory use.
- Finder tags can be linked to the ColoFolXS colors, so that they are added or removed when you change icons with ColoFolXS.
- Possible to list the items marked with ColoFolXS.
- Shortcuts can be assigned to the removal function and each ColoFolXS color (Note: they work while ColoFolXS is running, while the shortcut assigned to the Finder service works to launch the app).
- For more details, please click the ‘?’ buttons in the app.
- macOS 10.15.0 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in ColoFolXS 2.0.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.