Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Block connections to: coderunnerapp.com
1. You MUST block connections, as the serial has been blacklisted and will be rejected if you do not.
2. Register with included serial.
CodeRunner 2.0.2 is primarily a bugfix release. Notable changes include:
Restoration of unsaved documents between launches.
Fixed an issue with the code completion panel and dual monitors.
Fixed a bug with migration from some CodeRunner 1 configurations.
General fixes and improvements.
Full Release Notes: https://coderunnerapp.com/appcast.xml
More Info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coderunner/id433335799?mt=12
CodeRunner lets you edit and run code in 10 different programming languages; it's the essential editor for any programmer. With CodeRunner, it has never been easier to write and test code, run scripts, work with algorithms, or simply experiment with a new coding or scripting language.
* Edit and run code in AppleScript, C, C++, Java, Objective-C, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby or Shell
* Fully-featured editor with syntax highlighting, code completion, color themes, intelligent bracket matching and more
* Editable code presets for new documents eliminates the need to keep writing main methods etc.
* Full encoding support, custom run/compiler flags and more
Note: Running Java code requires Java runtime to be installed on your system. Running C, C++, or Objective-C code requires you to have gcc installed.