Descriptions for Code & Hustle Storyboard for Adobe Photoshop
Name: Code & Hustle Storyboard for Adobe Photoshop
Requirements: Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6 & the latest Creative Cloud are all supported.
Web Site: http://codeandhustle.com/products/storyboard/
It’s simple and easy to use script for Photoshop that makes laying out images on your blog the fastest thing since a cheetah on steroids! No more using templates, resizing and dragging photos around. Storyboard does this all automagically with just one click.
- Uses the powerful and trusted Photoshop engine for the best possible image quality.
- Storyboard Designer: Build your blog post visually using draganddrop from inside of a web browser.
- Smart Layouts: Autodetects the right sequence of images and gives you the option to do a slightly fancier layout (two horizontals stacked beside a vertical image)
- Apply a custom watermark to your storyboards, either automatically or by manually placing it where you need it.
- Onthefly cropping lets you get creative with your layouts
- Batch resize a bunch of full width images in one go
- Build storyboards with any number of images
- Works with any image size and/or orientation vertical, horizontal, square mix and match!
- Easily reorder your images before they are saved
- Images are saved using the Save For Web engine, so files sizes are at their smallest
- Run actions before your blog images save (perfect for sharpening)