||Coda 2.5.8 [Pre-K’ed].dmg (74.31 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7.5 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64 bit
RAM minimum: 2048
Video RAM: 512
• Added support for local functions in the Lua mode
• Added support for define() autocomplete in PHP
• Fixed an issue with opening Preferences on OS X 10.9
• Fixed a possible exception when adding a file inside certain folders
• Fixed a possible exception when three-finger clicking on whitespace
• Fixed possible crashes with certain local servers such as Meteor
• Certain mode now properly remove trigger text when expanded from the pop-up menu
• Fixed a possible crash when switching syntax modes in a two document split on retina macs
• Div class autocomplete now works properly in PHP files
• Improved http proxy support
• Autocomplete can now complete more than one class in an HTML attribute
• Improved the speed of drawing indentation guides
• Improved the appearance of Open Quickly
• Improved performance when editing minified SCSS, CSS, and Less files
More Info: https://panic.com/coda/
Coda is a powerful Web editor that puts everything in one place. An editor. Terminal. CSS. Files. With Coda 2, we went beyond expectations. With loads of new, much-requested features, a few surprises, and a seriously refreshed UI, this update is, truly, major.
Integrated file browser.
Fully-featured text editor.
Complete set of references.