|Name||Cockos REAPER v6.36 MacOS-MORiA.zip|
|Created on||2021-09-08 01:15:08|
|Files||Cockos REAPER v6.36 MacOS-MORiA.zip (28.94 MB)|
REAPER is a complete digital audio production application for computers, offering a full multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and mastering toolset. REAPER supports a vast range of hardware, digital formats and plugins, and can be comprehensively extended, scripted and modified.
- Efficient, fast to load, and tightly coded. Can be installed and run from a portable or network drive.
- Powerful audio and MIDI routing with multichannel support throughout.
- 64-bit internal audio processing. Import, record to, and render to many media formats, at almost any bit depth and sample rate.
- Thorough MIDI hardware and software support.
- Support for thousands of third-party plug-in effects and virtual instruments, including VST, VST3, AU, DX, and JS.
- Hundreds of studio-quality effects for processing audio and MIDI, and built-in tools for creating new effects.
- Automation, modulation, grouping, VCA, surround, macros, OSC, scripting, control surfaces, custom skins and layouts.
- macOS 10.5 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Cockos REAPER 6.36
- Actions list: improve the naming of various selection related actions
- Actions list: add deselect,unselect to list of action name synonyms
- Actions list: match synonyms when next to various non-alphanumeric characters
- API: allow plug-in audio hooks to read/modify incoming MIDI messages from the current block
- API: add GetThingFromPoint() which can return WALTER elements
- API: add read-only track property to read position of WALTER elements, e.g. P_UI_RECT:tcp.mute
- Freeze: add option in preferences/rendering to generate muted silent items from muted source items [t=255812]
- FX browser: add menu item to duplicate JSFX
- FX browser: add option to always search all FX when using search field [t=256322]
- Linux: safer plug-in X11 window destruction
- macOS: improve default focus of various windows
- MIDI: don’t allow setting MIDI note-on velocity to zero in event properties dialog
- Peaks: label slider “display zoom” in peaks settings window to match action names
- Preferences: enable apply button when toggling ‘allow space key to be used for navigation’ setting [t=256970]
- Render: automatically filter control characters from filenames on render targets [t=256971]
- Tracks: option to disable track metering affects only selected tracks
- Video: fix rendering at framerates lower than 1/video_cache_size [t=256901]
- Video: update media item labels when loading user presets on a take-FX video processor [t=256861]
- VST: improve VST3 handling of 0x90-encoded note-offs [t=256283]
- VST: detect changes to window size on Linux bridged VST2
- VST: fix UI idle processing for bridged VST2 on Linux
- VST: prevent calling effEditClose twice on Windows and macOS bridged VST2 plug-ins