Descriptions for Cockos Reaper 5.70
Name: Reaper for Mac
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.reaper.fm/
REAPER is a complete digital audio production application for Windows and OS X, offering a full multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and mastering toolset.
REAPER’s full, flexible feature set and renowned stability have found a home wherever digital audio is used: commercial and home studios, broadcast, location recording, education, science and research, sound design, game development, and more.
- Efficient, fast to load, and tightly coded. Can be installed and run from a portable or network drive.
- Powerful audio and MIDI routing with multichannel support throughout.
- 64bit internal audio processing. Import, record to, and render to many media formats, at almost any bit depth and sample rate.
- Thorough MIDI hardware and software support.
- Support for thousands of thirdparty plugin effects and virtual instruments, including VST, VST3, AU, DX, and JS.
- Hundreds of studioquality effects for processing audio and MIDI, and builtin tools for creating new effects.
- Automation, modulation, grouping, VCA, surround, macros, OSC, scripting, control surfaces, custom skins and layouts.
- A whole lot more.
What’s New in Cockos Reaper 5.70
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.