Cloners + Effectors 1.2 Plugin for After Effects macOS
Cloners + Effectors is a procedural animation system for After Effects. Especially useful when animating multiple layers at the same time. It allows you to animate using effectors instead of key framing every layer.
Creating complex animations with a lot of layers and keyframes, has always been a difficult and time consuming task.
With Cloners+Effectors you can animate multiple layers at the same time using a large set of effectors and falloffs. This workflow is well known from many 3D applications, and allows you to create those complex animations in a few minutes. While still remaining fully customisable.
Quickly set up cloned layers in a Linear, Radial or Grid pattern. These patterns can all be controlled parametrically to create the exact result you are looking for. You can also use the cluster cloner and leave all the clones as your original layers, making it easy to animate Text and Illustrations.
Add one of the seven powerfull effectors to animate your clones. Easily control basic properties like position scale and color. Or add any numeric or color parameter on your cloned layer with a single click. You can even control properties from any filters which have been added.
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
Web Site: http://aescripts.com/cloners-plus-effectors/
What’s New in Cloners + Effectors 1.2
– New feature: Path cloner*
– New feature: Path Point cloner*
– New feature: Path effector*
– New feature: Path Ends effector*
*Only available in AE 2018 and above
– Change: Offset Variation is no longer linked to Offset
– Change: Cloner layers can be parented
– Change: Trial limit of only 20 clones have been removed
– Bug corrected: Radial cloner Offset Variation random now working correctly
– Bug corrected: Radial cloner Align Rotation is now working with 3D layers