Descriptions for Clipboard Action 1.3.2 MAS
Name: Clipboard Action
Release Date: December 31, 2017
Developer: Jan Valta
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.mac-application.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/clipboard-action/id1168984061?mt=12
Clipboard Action is smart clipboard history manager, which allows execute actions with every content in the clipboard history. Define your custom actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow or use a default application actions.
• View Modes- List and detail view mode.
• Native Mac Interface- Execute action or delete content by swipe gesture.
• Browsing Clipboard History- By swipe gesture, navigation buttons or keyboard shortcuts.
• Default Application Actions- Open, Save to File and Search with Google.
• Custom Actions- User defined actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow.
• Folders- Organize your content to Folders.
• Search and Filter Content- text search and filter by content type or by aplication from which was content copied.
• Content Selection- There is no need to work with the whole content, just select a part of text and work with them.
• Content Sharing- Share clipboard content with your friends.
• Drag and Drop- Drag and drop content to any application.
• Global Shortcuts- Show application from anywhere.
• Global System Service- Use selected text from anywhere.
• Shortcuts- Execute actions by shortcut Cmd + 1 .. Cmd + 10.
• Mode without Dock Icon- Show application window on active screen and active space.
• Ignored Applications- Ignore the copied content from these applications.
• Touch Bar Support- Navigation in the clipboard history and execute actions.
• Launch Application at Login.
Tutorial how use this application you can see on following website: http://clipboard-action.mac-application.com/tutorial.html
What’s New in Clipboard Action 1.3.2