Cinemagraph Pro 2.8.1
Cinemagraph Pro, the most powerful tool to create visual imagery that gets noticed — in a class of its own.
Cinemagraphs made easy. The only professional editing tool designed to create moving imagery that gets noticed.
Apple Design Award Winner & App Store Best of 2014
Cinemagraph Pro is the app that defined a new medium for visual storytelling — the hybrid of natural motion and still imagery. Without being an expert in photo or video editing tools, you, too, can create professional high quality cinemagraphs that stand out and get noticed. What used to take hours or days to create is now possible in seconds.
- Import any video shot on a tripod (4K and above on supported hardware)
- Magical Live Masking using our patented method that reveals motion as you paint over the still image
- Easily trim to achieve a perfect loop
- Quickly select the best still image
- Set the loop to bounce or repeat with a crossfade
- It’s that easy
- Overlay layer for adding images and text on top of your cinemagraph
- Crop, rotate, and straighten to frame the image just right
- Export, modify, and import a still image
- Adjust the speed or add a delay
- Start with preset filters and then customize the colour, light, and tone curve
- Video tutorials to walk you through the steps of how to create a great cinemagraph
- Start with the beginner tutorial and work your way to advanced
- Download the tutorial documents to follow along and practice
- Case studies and more to learn the best ways to use cinemagraphs to get noticed
Made for Professionals
- Shoot and edit high quality 4K imagery
- Documentbased so you can edit later, duplicate, and share
- iCloud Drive support so it doesn’t matter where the document was created — you can keep editing on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Export as H.264, HEVC, ProRes 422 or 4444, or GIF
- Upload to Flixel for easy sharing and embedding
- Custom crop and export settings designed to make social posts or ads as easy as possible
Compatibility: macOS 10.12.2 or later 64-bit
What’s New in Cinemagraph Pro 2.8.1
- Fixes an issue that prevents opening files by doubleclicking or drag & drop to the Dock icon
- (n.b., for developers using Swift, Whole Module Optimization, and Xcode 10.2.1 https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR10498)