ChronoSync 4.9.2 & ChronoAgent 1.9.1 macOS
ChronoSync is an application for Mac, which can be used to synchronize or backup files and folders. Allows you to make a backup of the entire system as well, to create a bootable backup
With ChronoSync can sync or do a backup for most devices and directories, and all that can be connected to the Mac, including a folder on your Mac, other Macs, PCs and external drives.
- Fully customizable toolbar
- All settings are stored in separate files that can be edited at any time
- Synchronization in two directions
- drafting rules to filter the files by various attributes
- Compare files before sync
- Run a test to verify the results of synchronization before performing operations
- history of synchronization, which can be printed or saved to a file
- Automatic synchronization on a schedule
- Use AppleScripts to automate synchronization.
Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.8 or later
What’s New in ChronoSync 4.9.2 & ChronoAgent 1.9.1
Enhancements and Changes:
- Specific bucket names can now be specified in the Amazon S3 connection profile editor.
- Now supports Application Keys when connecting to Backblaze B2.
- Enhanced Security for ChronoAgent and InterConneX connections.
- Adjusted the queuing and management of concurrent operations.
- Enhanced SFTP connection stall/drop detection.
- Bootable backups now skip over more unnecessary folders.
- Various tweaks to the user interface.
- Bug fixes.