Descriptions for Chronos Notelife 1.04
Name: Notelife – note manager
Release Date: October 18, 2017
Developer: Chronos Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: https://www.chronosnet.com/support
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/notelife-note-manager/id1256164119?mt=12
Notelife is a premium note manager designed for the rest of us. While it goes beyond the basics, it isn’t hard to use. You don’t have to remember any obscure formatting codes (like Markdown syntax) to format your notes. Nor do you have to have a degree in engineering to sync your notes between all of your devices. Rather, Notelife makes it effortless to store anything and find anything, fast!
AVAILABLE FOR iOS AND macOS DEVICES
Notelife works on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Notelife seamlessly syncs your notes between all of your devices using Apple’s iCloud technology. This means that you don’t have to trust your private information to yet another 3rd party. Oh, and did we mention that it’s really fast!
Click the Flash Note icon in the menu bar to quickly search your notes while using any application.
UNLIMITED HIERARCHICAL FOLDERS*
Create as many folders as you want for different areas of your life like personal, family, projects, and work. Organize your folders hierarchically into multiple levels of subfolders.
Your notes are always encrypted whether they’re stored on your computer, in the cloud, or on their way to the cloud. We’ve got you covered with industry-standard AES-256 encryption.
Add supplementary information to a note by attaching any number of photos, PDFs, and other files (free version is limited to one per note).
TAGS & FAVORITES*
Tags & Favorites provide another way to categorize your notes. The best thing about tags is you can use them to filter your notes.
EASY TEXT FORMATTING
Choosing fonts and colors is effortless. Instead of having to remember obscure text formatting codes (like Markdown syntax), Notelife offers familiar font controls that make it easy to choose your style. Plus, you can insert tables and lists into your notes.
Your location is automatically captured when you create a note. Now you will have the exact location where you wrote your field study about the rare bird you observed.
• Search by word, phrase, tag, or favorite
• Import/export notes in industry-standard rich text format
• Print notes for a permanent hardcopy
• Lock your notes to prevent unauthorized access*
• Open multiple viewer and individual note windows simultaneously
*Notelife is free to download and use. Notelife Pro upgrades your experience and is available through an in-app purchase. You can try Notelife Pro free for 30 days. When you subscribe, Notelife Pro will be enabled on all of your devices for no additional cost.
NOTELIFE PRO- The ultimate note manager.
• iCloud syncing
• Unlimited folders
• Unlimited attachments
• Tags & favorites
• Password lock
• Keep the Notelife updates coming
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What’s New in Chronos Notelife 1.04
– Important changes to improve iCloud syncing
– A sync status bar appears at the bottom of the Note List during a sync
– Preferences includes sync status information and controls for manually triggering a sync, etc.
– The Note Info popover shows the word, character and paragraph counts for the note text
– The number of entries appears in the Note List’s search field
– A warning appears when quitting the software if a sync is in progress
– Added a Send Feedback command to the Help menu
– A warning appears when attaching videos that aren’t natively supported
– Fixed some problems displaying emojis in the note text/list
– Fixed problem copying entries to a different folder
– Fixed problem where progress dialogs didn’t always update correctly
– Added compatibility with macOS High Sierra (10.13)
– Added “Bold first line” preference. Note titles will appear in bold in the note list (Preferences > Text)
– Added a “Default note font” preference for choosing the font/color/size/alignment for new notes (Preferences > Text)
– A search now highlights the search terms in the Note List and the selected note text
– A search in FlashNote now highlights the search terms in the selected note text
– Photos can now be added to the Media Gallery (above the note) or inserted in the note text (Preferences > General)
– Photos & videos can now be dragged to a note from Apple’s Photos app
– When a photo is inserted in the note text, a thumbnail now appears in the Note List
– The Edit > Select All command can now be used to select all of the notes in a folder
– Photos attached to notes appear in printouts/PDFs
– Photos embedded in text resize automatically
– Fixed problem where certain image attachments appeared rotated
– Fixed problem where the playback controls weren’t appearing for audio/video files inserted in the note text
– Fixed problem where the entries were unsorted when printing multiple entries
– Fixed miscellaneous issues related to Font popover
– Fixed problem recognizing subscriptions on some systems
– Fixed some sync issues
– Tweaked vertical position of text field inside of a tag bubble
– Faster iCloud sync
– Various bug fixes and improvements