Descriptions for Chronicle 8.0.0
Name: Chronicle for Mac
Release Date: 12 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://chronicleapp.com/
You need Chronicle if you pay bills. It gives you the peace of mind of never having to worry about whether you paid a bill again.
Even if you use another finance application for general finance, you need Chronicle. One late payment can wreak havoc on your credit score, leading to higher interest rates and denied loans– in short, completely affecting your financial life.
That’s why you need Chronicle. Chronicle will remind you when your bills are due, even when it isn’t running. And in just a few minutes a month, you can handle everything related to paying your bills.
- Never forget a bill — get reminded when your bills are due with alerts that can be synced to your iPhone and across all your Macs, even when Chronicle isn’t running.
- Easily pay your bills online using Chronicle’s integrated browser, or your default browser.
- Keep proof of all your payments — store confirmation numbers and receipts right in Chronicle, so you always have proof of your payments.
- Get reminders in your notification center and put bills on your calendar. Chronicle can remind you via notification center on Mountain Lion, and on all Macs, can add your bills to your calendar so you can visually see when they are due.
What’s New in Chronicle 8.0.0
- For the first time, you can look ahead months in advance and estimate how much will be due in the future using the all new Forecast View.
- Chronicle’s new Intelligent Estimated Amount Due feature helps you know how much will be due for bills that vary. Using the type of bill, your payment history, and the time of year, Chronicle will intelligently calculate an estimate of how much is due. For example, Chronicle will be able to learn if your electric bills are higher or lower in the winter, and estimate accordingly.
- And the new Amount to Save feature will stop bills from sneaking up on you. Many bills don’t repeat every month:for these bills, Chronicle will calculate how much you need to set aside each month so that you have enough to pay it when it comes due. For example, you may have an auto insurance bill of $500 that is due every 6 months. Chronicle will calculate that you need to set aside $83.33 each month in order to have enough to pay the bill each time it is due.