Descriptions for CheckBook Pro 2.6
Name: CheckBook Pro
Release Date: October 24, 2017
Developer: Splasm Software, Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7.3 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.splasm.com/checkbookpro
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/checkbook-pro/id412490330?mt=12
More than a basic check register and reporting tool, CheckBook Pro features everything in CheckBook, our powerfully simple personal finance manager, and then some. Get a report for all of your accounts at once. Search for transactions with any combination of criteria. Group your transactions into folders. Change the details of a group of transactions in a single stroke. CheckBook Pro’s simply powerful data management tools make it all just plain easy.
Precisely manage your finances
• Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful search criteria
• Reconcile your accounts to the penny
• Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
• Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it’s going
• Save complex searches as Smart Folders, so you can search again and again
• Group your transactions into Folders, to tidy up or begin a new year
• Quickly change the details for a group of transactions, instead of one at a time
• Report on all your accounts at the same time
• See pending scheduled transactions for all your accounts with a single reminder
• Save some ink strokes and let CheckBook Pro print your checks for you (pre-printed check paper only)
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank
• Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV and Text
• Import from Quicken® Essentials for Mac
Share and sync your data
• Sync with other users on a local network
• Sync with iCloud
• Manage accounts in multiple currencies
• Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions (check out the built-in help or contact us for help)
Learn more about CheckBook Pro
• Download & print CheckBook Pro’s built-in help: http://www.splasm.com/checkbookpro
• Watch video tutorials of CheckBook Pro: http://www.splasm.com/videos
• Share with other CheckBook Pro users in our forums: http://www.splasm.com/forum
What’s New in CheckBook Pro 2.6
• CheckBook Pro is now 64-bit, so you’ll be managing your finances with ease for years to come.
• Check printing on pre-printed check paper has arrived! Let CheckBook Pro save you some ink strokes and tell us what you think. If you need a custom template, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org because we can probably help with that.
• Color your balances and totals with your Entry colors. Look for the new settings in CheckBook Pro’s preferences.
• Minor user interface fixes & enhancements