Descriptions for CDRViewer Pro 2.2 MAS
Name: CDRViewer Pro
Release Date: December 18, 2017
Developer: Abdusodiq Saidov
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://blue-tail.com/cdrviewer2
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/cdrviewer-pro/id1117044076?mt=12
Pro Version of CDRViewer 2 is now available.
. Convert CorelDraw files into PDF documents;
. Converts CDR to quality PDF files;
. Doesn’t need of CorelDraw, CDRViewer creates high quality vector PDF files from CorelDraw files;
CDRViewer Pro is a Pro version of CDRViewer 2 which allows you open and save CorelDRAW files on macOS.
Until now I couldn’t open CorelDRAW files on my iMac. As every designer knows CorelDRAW is discontinued after version 11. Now We have developed a simple application that opens CorelDRAW files on macOS and exports to Vector PDF format file. Opening CorelDRAW format files on macOS is possible now. When you install CDRViewer Pro on your macOS, you will be able to open CDR files.
CDR file format stands for CorelDRAW and this extension is proprietary format used by CorelDRAW software. CDR format is not recognized by other image editing programs and to save to other image formats it needs to be opened in CorelDRAW and then exported in other format. This can be done only on Windows. With CDRViewer Pro there is no need to another operating system and another machine or another software to display and save CDR file formats.
1. CDRViewer Pro runs on your macOS.
2. CDRViewer Pro can export your CDR (CorelDRAW) files to Vector PDF file format.
3. Fast file loading and zooming function.
4. All previously opened CDR files are archived for faster access for later use.
5. Now supports Cyrillic and other characters.
6. Standalone software, CorelDraw, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
Simple and useful productive tool for designers. If you have any ideas or features, feel free to drop a message regarding your opinions by using our contact us page.
Please note: Please try our Free Version CDRViewer 2 Application before purchasing this application to be sure.
What’s New in CDRViewer Pro 2.2
Thank you to everyone who provided their feedback and comments, we’ve really enjoyed getting the chance to chat with you all.
* CDRViewer Pro is fully compatible with macOS High Sierra
* Updated English language translations
* New .cdr file rendering form to show content
* Mouse Scrolling
* Added ColerDRAW file Gallery
# Improvement and Bug Fixes
* Resolved a bug that CDRViewer Pro’s main window not shown for some users
* Fixed an issue that would result incorrect font type
CDRViewer Pro never prompts you for a review because we value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous or have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance. 🙂
If you need us you can find us at @iconshots on Twitter, at facebook.com/Iconshots, or blue-tail.com/support/feedback/, we love hearing from you!