|Created on||2019-08-23 00:10:43|
|Files||CCleaner_Pro_1.17.603_TNT.zip (17.19 MB)|
CCleaner is a system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system – allowing your Mac to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history.
CCleaner comes with a user-oriented interface that helps you view basic information about your Mac, such as the running macOS, computer model, processor and RAM info. The side panel offers you access to the built-in Cleaner, Tools and Options tab.
With the help of the built-in Cleaner tool, you can delete Safari’s Internet history and cache along with your download history and all stored cookies. In addition, you can empty the System Trash, Logs and other temporary files.
On top of that, you can also clear the Internet cache, history, cookies, download history, site preferences and more from other installed Internet browsers.
- Faster Computer
A Mac collects junk and unused files just like a PC. Find and remove these files with the click of a button so your Mac can run faster. Speed up boot times with easy management of Startup items.
- Reduce Clutter
Clean your Mac of old clutter. Clear up your recycle bin, temporary files and folders, broken permissions and more. Remove installed programs with the click of a button.
- Safer Browsing
Advertisers and websites track your behavior online with cookies that stay on your computer. CCleaner erases your browser search history and cookies so any internet browsing you do stays confidential and your identity remains anonymous.
- Full Customizationaki
CCleaner for Mac allows you all the flexibility you need. Select exactly what you want cleaned, include or exclude custom files or folders and choose which cookies to keep or delete.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later 64bit
Web Site: http://www.piriform.com/
What’s New in CCleaner Pro 1.17.603
*NEW* Large File Finder:
- A new feature to scan for files above a specified size. These can then be selected and securely deleted
- Added cleaning support for MacOS Catalina Beta
- Firefox: Improved Cookies and Site Data cleaning
- Safari: Improved Last Session cleaning
- Fixed a bug which caused a blank amount of cleaned data in some Smart Cleaning popups
- Fixed a bug which caused some users to be navigated to the wrong page when opening CCleaner from the status bar
- Fixed a bug which prevented CCleaner from automatically reopening after updating
- Improved translations for: German, Spanish, Dutch, Czech, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese & Russian
- Added translations for various dialog boxes