CCleaner Pro 1.15.507
CCleaner is a system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system – allowing your Mac to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history.
CCleaner comes with a user-oriented interface that helps you view basic information about your Mac, such as the running macOS, computer model, processor and RAM info. The side panel offers you access to the built-in Cleaner, Tools and Options tab.
With the help of the built-in Cleaner tool, you can delete Safari’s Internet history and cache along with your download history and all stored cookies. In addition, you can empty the System Trash, Logs and other temporary files.
On top of that, you can also clear the Internet cache, history, cookies, download history, site preferences and more from other installed Internet browsers.
A Mac collects junk and unused files just like a PC. Find and remove these files with the click of a button so your Mac can run faster. Speed up boot times with easy management of Startup items.
Clean your Mac of old clutter. Clear up your recycle bin, temporary files and folders, broken permissions and more. Remove installed programs with the click of a button.
Advertisers and websites track your behavior online with cookies that stay on your computer. CCleaner erases your browser search history and cookies so any internet browsing you do stays confidential and your identity remains anonymous.
CCleaner for Mac allows you all the flexibility you need. Select exactly what you want cleaned, include or exclude custom files or folders and choose which cookies to keep or delete.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later 64bit
Web Site: http://www.piriform.com/
What’s new in CCleaner 1.15.507
- Added full support for macOS High Sierra
- Added full support for macOS Sierra
- Fixed issue preventing CCleaner from running on macOS Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6)
- Significant performance improvements
- Safari: Many cleaning improvements & fixes
- Chrome: Many cleaning improvements & fixes
- Firefox: Many cleaning improvements & fixes
- Opera: Many cleaning improvements & fixes
- Fixed warning not displaying when removing a startup item
- Fixed bug showing that Recent Places had not been cleaned when it had
- Fixed display issues in list of unwanted system language files for removal
- Fixed detection & cleaning of Directory Service cache
- Added new Privacy menu
- Updated cleaning Downloads warning to include all applicable user download directories