|Created on||2016-08-14 12:38:45|
|Files||Cashew.zip (6.01 MB)|
Release Date: August 14, 2016
Developer: SimpleRocket LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.cashewapp.co
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/cashew/id1126100185?mt=12
A simple, fast, and elegant app to manage your Github Issues.
Please follow us on Twitter @cashewappco
- GitHub.com and GitHub Enterprise support.
- Ability to view issue details, assign to users, add labels, attach milestone, comment on issues and much more.
- Ability to save common search queries for quick access.
- Fast and powerful offline issue search.
- Batch update assignee, labels, and milestone on issues.
- Access public, private, and private organization repositories.
- Read only offline mode.
- Multi-user switcher.
- Stability bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Dark mode. Use Preferences menu to switch.
- Command + Enter to save comments without using a mouse
- File Upload
-- Microsoft Word (.docx), Powerpoint (.pptx), and Excel (.xlsx) documents
-- Text files (.txt)
-- PDFs (.pdf)
-- ZIP (.zip, .gz)
-- Images (.png, .tiff, .gif, jpeg)
- Never lose your issue comments again with local draft storage.
- Favorites! Keep an eye on your favorite issues
What's New in Version 1.7.1:
- Significantly improved startup time
- General bug fixes and performance fixes.
Other notable updates:
- Fixed bug reported by users where recent issue comments were not showing
- Honor API rate limits from github.com
- Fixed memory leak introduced in 1.7.0