Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop’s magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Just type in “John G” and John’s card will instantly appear. Or enter “Sarah Smith email@example.com” and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah’s card. Or type in “call Michael S” and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call with Michael on your Mac or even directly on your iPhone!
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
- Open Cardhop with a single click or keystroke
- Type in the details for your contact and press return
- That’s it!
- A beautiful and simple menu bar app, designed exclusively for macOS
- Instantly works with your existing macOS contacts, nothing to configure
- Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a click
- Smart groups: Create dynamic smart groups that automatically update based on specific search criteria
- Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
- Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
- Birthdays: instantly see upcoming birthdays and easily send a wish on their special day
- Printing: Print customized envelopes, labels, and lists of contacts
- iPhone and Bluetooth dialing
- macOS Action Extension
- Dark and light themes
- And much, much more!
- Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, and VoIP
- Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you’ll find in the Help Book by entering “?” or “help”) followed by your contact’s name and Cardhop will handle the rest
- Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering “email Kent Lunch tomorrow?” and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
- Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for singleclick actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you’ll actually want to use.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://flexibits.com/cardhop
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/cardhop/id1290358394?mt=12
What’s New in Cardhop 1.1.6
- Fixed a potential crash when using smart groups on macOS Mojave
- Improved matching of contacts that have an email address but no first or last name
- Various fixes and improvements