Caption Burner v1.0 for Final Cut Pro X macOS
Caption Burner is a plugin for Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Motion that lets you burn captions and subtitles into your video.
Caption Burner helps deliver video for platforms such as Instagram® that do not allow caption information to be submitted as metadata.
- Supports popular formats: import captions and subtitles from iTunes Timed Text (iTT), WebVTT (VTT), SubRip (SRT), SubViewer (SUB), Adobe Encore Script and Adobe Premiere Pro Markers (CSV)
- Easy to use: the Caption Burner plugin shares its user interface with our Caption Converter app, with the added benefit that you can access it within the video apps you already use.
- Multiple languages: a single plugin on your timeline lets you work with multiple languages simultaneously. Select the language to be burned into the video frame via a simple menu selection.
- Fast: extensive use of Metal graphics acceleration adds minimal time to your render time. Is my Mac ready for Metal?
- Plays well with others: export your captions to a file when it’s time to move your work to a different software or platform. Caption Burner supports many of the same industrystandard formats you can import, as well as the the captions format used by our Caption Converter app.
Web Site: https://fxfactory.com/info/captionburner/