|Name||Capo 3.7.3 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-05-27 05:32:44|
|Files||Capo 3.7.3 TNT.zip (38.31 MB)|
Learn your favorite songs without tabs or sheet music.
Whether you play for the world or yourself, all musicians need a good ear for harmony, melody, and rhythm. Using the songs in your music collection, Capo guesses the beats, chords, and key of songs to help you break them down to their individual parts. Capo’s unique technology helps you to learn your favorites quickly as you improve your ear along the way.
Capo is simple and yet so, so good, even the professionals use it:
“Capo is AMAZING!!! Very clutch. Especially when parts are kinda tough in the mix that I can’t make out easily. With other apps you lose quality, this still sounds correct.”
– Omar Edwards: Keyboardist/Music Director for Jay-Z, Rihanna, Kanye West, Eminem, and more
“When I sat down and started using Capo for the first time, I was amazed at how big a punch this little app packs! It’s intuitive, convenient, and high-quality.”
– Rebecca Lovell: Lead Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin, Piano for Larkin Poe
(Read more at capoapp.com/testimonials)
*** HEAR THE SONG ***
Slow everything down, scrub to hear specific notes, and easily create regions that loop as you learn to play the tricky parts. Use Capo’s tools to isolate specific instruments and even vocals to learn any part of a song. With a couple simple switches, you can focus on the piano or eliminate everything to practice the guitar solo.
*** BREAK IT DOWN ***
Capo automatically guesses the beats, chords, and key of songs to get you started. Change, add, or remove the detected chords easily with a few taps as you identify alternate chords and voicings.
*** PAUSE THE SESSION ***
Capo saves each song as a project, including the loop regions you set, chord changes, and even the playback position. Learn songs at your own pace and revisit them on any device thanks to iCloud sync for your projects.
*** SO MUCH MORE ***
- Transpose songs to different keys
- Rename regions to keep organized
- Use the Tabbing song view to quickly capture solos and melody
- Beat detection estimates the tempo and helps snap regions
- Edit chords one at a time or globally
- Display chord diagrams for Guitar, Banjo, Mandolin, Ukulele, Bass, and now Piano
- Rock on southpaws! Capo has a lefthanded chord box option
- Five different metronome sounds
**NOTE**: Capo works with music you own, but cannot access streaming tracks from Apple Music, Spotify, etc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://capoapp.com/mac
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/capo-3/id696977615?mt=12
What’s New in Capo 3.7.3
- When you click on the time position in the HeadsUp Display to switch between bar/beat and time displays, the timeline now also updates to reflect the current position display mode
- When searching for inversions (a.k.a. “slash chords”) such as D/A in the chord chooser, Capo now provides results that include all the inversions available in the chord once you type the “/
- The progress meter that is displayed during the song analysis now updates more smoothly as the calculations are happening, and should better reflect the weight of the individual processing steps
- Certain inversions (Dm/C, D/A) are no longer missing important/common shapes in the chord chooser
- Capo no longer includes shapes in the chord chooser that are missing the specified bass note in their inversions (e.g. D/A no longer includes a straight, open D shape)