|Created on||2015-08-15 23:11:17|
|Files||Capo 3.3.1.dmg (17.79 MB)|
Descriptions for Description
Name: Capo 3 - Slow down and detect chords in your music
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team
Release Date: August 13, 2015
What's New in Version 3.3.1
• General UI Improvements! We've flattened up the UI for Yosemite while still retaining some visual compatibility with Mavericks
• New "Drag Song Here" window with a nifty loading animation
• We gutted and overhauled the 'Welcome Window' and removed the in-app video playback
• Restored the ability to display the current time in the Heads-Up Display. Click on the current time in the display to switch between bars/beats and time
• Related to the above, you can also "Go to" a specific time by choosing Command > Go To Time… from the main menu. This command is mapped to Command-Shift-G unless something else is already bound to that keystroke
• Improved the metronome sounds using the same samples that were created for iOS. They're now louder and clearer than what we had before
• Changed the piano feedback sound to an acoustic guitar to better match the feedback heard in the iOS version of Capo
• Capo now shows the status of the Music Information Retrieval process in the Heads-Up Display area, so you can see the progress of the waveform, spectrogram, chord detection, etc. processes
• Capo now (finally) reveals its project folder in iCloud Drive
• You may now restore the default key bindings in the Edit Commands window
• The 'Drag Song Here' windows should no longer stick around when documents are loaded
• Fixed some issues with showing/hiding the song settings sidebar
• When a chord with a modified shape is dragged, its shape should now be retained properly
• Eliminated some crashes that could be caused by invalid audio files
• You can now dismiss the chord popover with the escape key, or by pressing return to select the current entry
• The selected 'default instrument' is once again persisted when creating subsequent documents
• Instrument changes are once again opted into undo/redo
• When the search field in the chord popover is 'unfocused', it no longer shows a visual glitch in Yosemite
• Changes to chord shapes can be undone properly now
• Corrected awkward text wrapping in welcome window
• Fixed a crash that occurred when the trial noise began in the audio output
• The effects backgrounds no longer draw inset from the borders
• Improved alignment in the HUD display
• Fixed a bug that caused the chord chooser display layout to mess up when modifying the search string too quickly
• The toolbar buttons no longer repeat when held down
• Fixed the font used in the note overlay in the spectrogram
• Capo no longer plays "stale" audio data after seeking in the song
• Corrected a font rendering issue in the speed/pitch switch
• Made a small improvement to the window resize performance
• The speed callout should no longer "slide in" when it first appears
• Clicking "minimized" regions should no longer cause them to disappear
• Corrected an issue that created audio artifacts when starting playback
• Fixes the top user-submitted crashes. Thanks for your submissions!
Capo 3 is a revolutionary tool that helps you learn the music in your iTunes library. By slowing your music, automatically detecting chords and quickly generating guitar tablature using the detailed spectrogram, Capo 3’s award-winning capabilities let you learn to play your songs faster than ever.
Capo will change the way you learn to play music. The audio-to-note approach will soon seem so natural to you that you will no longer regard your favorite bands’ music as inaccessible to play yourself. You can learn to play any music you have as a recorded audio file, whether an mp3, m4a, wav, or aiff file. This is the future of learning to play music. It’s no wonder Capo won a prestigious Apple Design Award.
With Capo you can learn songs in an intuitive and flexible way. The automatic chord detection appears quickly when you load a song from iTunes, and then updates instantly as you change the key, place a capo on your instrument, or switch tunings.
But there’s more to what musicians can now see in the music they’re learning! Capo makes it easy to learn the details of a music performance using the visual representation of frequencies in an audio file called a “Spectrogram.” Swipe across notes as you listen to the recording to instantly generate guitar tablature. No more searching online for tabs for your favorite new song – or classic song!
And the spectrogram is not only for quick transcriptions. See every nuance in the performance—the note bends, slurs, and vibrato—to visually reinforce what you are hearing.
World-class musicians are praising Capo’s flexibility, speed, and reliability for learning and experimenting with music. Whether used as a problem solver in their day-to-day work of learning music for a gig or just to grow as a musician, Capo is inspiring some of today’s top musicians in the industry.
More info: http://supermegaultragroovy.com/products/capo/mac/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/capo-3-slow-down-detect-chords/id696977615?mt=12