|Created on||2016-11-18 01:05:04|
|Files||Camtasia 3.0.3/Camtasia303.dmg (120.1 MB)|
Camtasia 3.0.3/cr-techsmith.dmg (513.6 kB)
Name: Camtasia 3
Release Date: November 15, 2016
Languages: English, German
Developer: TechSmith Corporation
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Use the included KG (Courtesy of CORE) - Select "Camtasia v3" and click generate.
Web Site: https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/camtasia-3/id1152967781?mt=12
Make amazing videos and screen recordings with Camtasia, the best all-in-one video editor and screen recorder.
Record a video of your screen or bring in your own video footage. Then, use Camtasia’s drag-and-drop editor to easily create remarkable videos you can share with anyone. Keep your audience engaged by adding eye-catching animations, music, and captions in record time. With Camtasia, you’ll be able to produce stunning videos — even if you’ve never made one before.
What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
***Stunning video effects***
Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
We’ve curated a collection of high-quality, royalty free assets (backgrounds, lower-thirds, music tracks, icons, and motion graphics) for all your video needs.
Themed callouts, colors, and a simplified interface make your videos look great without the extra effort.
Share your videos to YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, Apple devices, a Learning Management System (LMS), Sharepoint, your website, blog, and more.
Other Top Features:
• Recorder: Record any part of your screen, including regions, windows or your entire desktop down to the pixel.
• Import media: Edit externally created images, audio and video up to 4K resolution.
• Intuitive Interface: Create and edit videos with drag and drop ease. Edit anything in the video preview window for a what you see is what you get experience.
• Multi-track timeline: Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
• Voice narration: Record a narration to your video without need for a separate audio program.
• Transitions: Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
• Grouping: Easily keep stacked or layered clips and assets together.
• Quizzing: Add SCORM compliant quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they've understood.
• Mobile screen recording: Record what’s happening on your iOS device by connecting any device using iOS 8 or later to your Mac running OS X 10.10 or later with a lightning cable.
• Sketch Motion Callouts: Draw attention to specific areas with a professional, animated look.
• Clip Speed: Make your videos perfect by adjusting the speed of any clip to fit your desired length.
• Remove a Color (Chroma Key/Green Screen): Put yourself right in the action of your video.
• Blur Effect: Hide sensitive information with ease.
• Cursor FX: Emphasize your mouse cursor to help viewers follow the action.
• Mobile Gesture Animations: Illustrate swipes, double taps, and other touch gestures.
• Freeze Region: Effortlessly remove unwanted mistakes and pop-up notifications during a screen recording with a professional finish.
• Stitching: Edit specific pieces of a clip and then automatically join together the clips of the same file, effects and all.
• Extended Frame: Give yourself a little more time to highlight specific points of interest.
• Device Framing: Add a frame around your videos to show off your apps like never before.
• Closed or Open Captions: Synchronize audio with onscreen caption text.
• Lock Tracks: Edit only the tracks you are working on while locked tracks remain unaffected from accidental changes.
• Turn Tracks Off: Turn tracks off when you want tracks to have muted audio or hidden visuals.
• Common Project File Format: Share Camtasia project files with WIndows devices, or bring projects created on Windows devices to Mac. (Requires Camtasia 9 on Windows)
What's New in Version 3.0.3:
- Made improvements to the TechSmith Smart Player
- Bug fixes and improvements