Camel Audio Alchemy v184.108.40.20666 Full READNFO-HEXWARS
It’s a synth powerhouse and yet is easy to use thanks to its powerful browser, performance controls and remix pad. The library of contemporary sounds explores new sonic territory ranging from cutting-edge pads and sublime soundscapes to ultra-fat basses and synths. Just tweak the library of presets from many of the world’s top sound designers or dive in and analyse your own samples – it’s up to you!
Camel Audio Alchemy Full v220.127.116.1166 MacOSX READNFO-HEXWARS screenshotAlchemy is perfect if you want quick and easy access to inspiring sounds. The new browser in v1.5 is the most fully-featured sound browser available, allowing you to find all your slow attack strings, glitchy dubstep basses, tempo-synched warm pads, or whatever you need in a matter of seconds. All Camel Audio presets have been carefully tagged by category, genre, articulation, and timbre. Finding favourites is a breeze — simply rate presets with a single click and then sort by rating. You can add tags to make it easy to call up presets associated with a particular project or live set.
Alchemy ships with over 5GB of exclusive samples and a library of over 1000 presets (8000 remix variations) including a free Sound Library of your choice, from many of the world’s top sound designers. Sounds range from soaring pads to endlessly evolving soundscapes and playable arps. There is an extensive range of Sound Libraries available to further extend your library.
The perform section gives access to the most important controls for the current preset, making it simple to tweak. Quickly alter sounds to fit your music using the remix pad to explore the space between the 8 hand crafted variations of each sound.
The Alchemy App for iPhone and iPad is an inspiring touch remote. It’s perfect onstage for live performances or in the studio you’ll spend more time getting inspired at your controller keyboard and less time reaching for the mouse.
Camel Audio Alchemy Full v18.104.22.16866 MacOSX READNFO-HEXWARS screenshotAlchemy allows you to manipulate sounds in ways which are impossible with any other soft synth or sampler. Alchemy features the most powerful additive synthesis engine with the most accurate resynthesis available in any plugin, which allows you to create unique sounds. Alchemy also features spectral and granular synthesis, sampling, and a fat sounding virtual analog engine – it’s like getting five synths for the price of one! You can morph or crossfade between sources for anything from vector mixing, to morphing one voice into another. Listen to the music player above to hear the huge variety of possibilities.
You can import your own samples from SFZ, WAV or AIFF files. A wide range of analog modelled filters are included, in addition to a flexible rack of effects which includes all those from CamelPhat and CamelSpace as well as many new effects such as a high quality reverb. The innovative modulation system is extremely flexible, yet easy to use. Alchemy also features a powerful arpeggiator.
NFO NOTES – FULL NFO HERE:
This is latest version available, now abandonware sadly.
- Full Factory library is included and regged.
- It is latest version available before support ended and it
- adds bonus presets that were not included in original one.
- All available libraries previously released/shared from
- both scene groups and p2p during the years will work.
- Sadly CamelSounds installer doesn’t work properly anymore
- on OS > 10.10, so we had to 7z pack for manual installation.
- And you will probably have to manual install addons as well.
- Refer to HEXWARS.txt for installation instructions.
- Preset from LPX Alchemy DO NOT work under CA Alchemy.
-+-+-+ +-+-+-+-+ +-+-+-
! Big thanks 2 the friends who supplied retails !
RiP Camel Audio. Fuck off Apple.
-+-+-+ +-+-+-+-+ +-+-+-
SOME USELESS NOTES ON PROTECTiON AND MORE…
- This is a 201415 project that we kept internal while
- waiting to understand what would’ve been CamelAudio’s
- fate after Apple bought it, and trying to collect every
- available library for a big Mac+Win complete release.
- Many moons have passed since, and we see all libs are
- now available from p2p. Nice effort over there!
- The biggest obstacle to public full version release has
- always been the insane amount of watermarking involved.
- The code was hidden inside user/license data, and it
- was hard to remove user details, as watermark also
- contained license data which couldn’t just be zeroed out.
- Better, it can now be replaced in the very latest installer
- CA released before closing doors, now is much easier as
- they basically removed the actual protection & just left WM
- to make watermarking/installer packing process faster
- as they expected all their customers DDOSing the site trying
- to download their products when they announced support end.
- At the time we did this, user data wasn’t in plain text
- like now but encoded, and must’ve been valid. Or checks k’d.
- For 32/64bit VST i.e. there are 14 license/WM sections,
- each one containing DSA8192 signatures.
- That amounts to 42.000+ bytes of user info hidden in binary.
- A lot of work was done, we had to compare three copies
- to be sure watermarks were removed completely and
- replaced with our user+license data.
- We saw other group did 5 “revisions”(we call’em nukes here)
- to get it right(?) on Win, working on latest/easier version.
- We wonder how many nukes would’ve seen the light
- if they worked on the actual protection like we did! 😛
* RSA8192 (no, it’s not a typo):
due to this, our version in which RSA verify is bypassed should load faster than legit.
Web Site: https://web.archive.org/web/20141228062424/camelaudio.com/Alchemy.php