|Created on||2017-07-20 07:59:19|
|Files||calibre 3.4.0.zip (82.19 MB)|
Name: calibre for Mac
Release Date: July 14th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://calibre-ebook.com/
Calibreis a complete e-book library manager. Organize your collection, convert your books to multiple formats, and sync with all of your devices. Let Calibre be your multi-tasking digital librarian.
Manage, convert, sync, and more
・Library management. Calibre keeps things orderly by creating single entries for books that contains multiple formats. Add tags and comments for better searchability.
・Format conversion. Calibre's robust conversion options support a wide variety of file formats.
・File syncing. Calibre's device drivers seamlessly support all the top e-readers and devices.
What's New in Version 3.4.0:
• Edit book: Allow exporting all selected files to the computer from the 'File browser' by right clicking and choosing 'Export selected files'
• Server: When returning to the search page, remember the last used state of the Tag browser
• Template language: Allow the in_list() functions to return different values depending on what is found
• Add a configurable shortcut to move the focus from Quickview to the book list
• Conversion: When inserting the publication year in the metadata jacket, do so in the local time zone, so it matches what is displayed in the main calibre program.
• Server OPDS feeds: Fix incorrect counts in letter categories when there are lowercase names.
• Edit book: Fix 'Show details' button not visible when doing 'Replace all' rather than 'Count all'
• Nook driver: Remove the % character from filenames sent to the Nook.
• Fix calibre startup crash caused by Quickview when the applied virtual library is empty (has no books).
Improved news sources:
• FOX News
• Private Eye