Descriptions for Description
Release Date: October 12, 2016
Languages: English, French, German
Developer: Alexander Lindenstruth
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Pre-K'ed (Courtesy of Team TNT)
Web Site: http://www.wrench.at/CalendarMenu/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/calendarmenu/id510684580?mt=12
CalendarMenu is a OS X menu bar application, which provides a small calendar showing all informations you need to keep track of all upcoming appointments, birthdays and reminders in the blink of an eye.
CalendarMenu is highly configurable and allows you to specify exactly what you want CalendarMenu to show.
It also contains three Today Widgets for the Notification Center showing ...
• a monthly calendar with all your appointments, reminders and birthdays
• a list of all upcoming events
• a list of all upcoming reminders
• shows all iCal calendar events
• calendars can be selected individually
• highlights birthdays read directly from OS X Contacts (Address Book)
• differentiates between normal and all-day events
• individually highlights events spanning multiple days
• can indivually hide normal events and/or events spanning multiple days
• provides daily and weekly overviews showing all calendar events and reminders (with due date) of the selected day or week
• shows calendar weeks and first weekday according to your current system configuration
• reminders with a due date set are highlighted in the calendar
• allows to quickly mark reminders as finished or pending without leaving CalendarMenu
• you can individually (de)select reminder lists
• reminders can be sorted by their title, by due date, priority or calendar name (either ascending or descending)
• reminders without due date can be hidden
• reminders listed on the main window can be limited to a due date within the next X days
More screenshots are available on the CalendarMenu website.
If you find a bug in this app, please report it to the bug tracker so I can fix it as soon as possible. You can reach the bug tracker directly via the "CalendarMenu Support" link.
A free tryout version is available on the website:
What's New in Version 3.0.5:
• now supports multi-monitor-configuration with multiple menu bars
• you can now optionally hide past events in the upcoming events list
• birthdays without a year given are now shown correctly in CalendarMenu (only when being fetched from the address book)
• a few other bugfixes and improvements
A complete changelog of all previously released versions is available on the website.
More detailed informations on the various changes are available in the bug tracker (reachable via the "CalendarMenu Support" link)