|Name||CADintosh X 8.7 [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-12-21 08:29:18|
|Files||CADintosh X 8.7 [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (62.10 MB)|
CADintosh is a 2D-CAD program for technical and architectural drawings.
- Interactive window redrawing (you can work in the same time of the window redrawing)
- Number of elements limited by memory
- Pen oriented mode: 8 line widths/line colors/pens
- Individual mode: line width from 0.0 to 99.99 mm, pattern and colors
- It has a lot of tools like lines, arcs, dimensions, splines, hatching etc.
- Import and export HPGL, DXF, and PICT
- 6 line types (solid, dash, dot-dash, phantom, zigzag, dotted)
- 32000 groups
- 1024 layer
- Alternative units in inches or freely definable
- Shareware version has a simple layer filter (easy to use)
- Registered version has a additional extended layer filter (named filter sets, palette with name of filter)
- Shareware version has internal symbols (number of symbols only limited by memory)
- Registered version has additional external symbol libraries and more simple work with symbols
- User preferences saved in the drawing
- Runs native on OS X
- OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
What’s New in CADintosh X 8.7
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.