|Name||BusyContacts 1.4.1 Shark mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-17 06:34:44|
|Files||BusyContacts 1.4.1 Shark mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (23.98 MB)|
BusyContacts is a contact manager for OS X that makes creating, finding, and managing contacts faster and more efficient.
BusyContacts brings to contact management the same power, flexibility, and sharing capabilities that BusyCal users have enjoyed with their calendars. What’s more, BusyContacts integrates seamlessly with BusyCal forming a flexible, easy to use CRM solution that works the way you do.
BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on macOS and iOS and supports all leading cloud services, including iCloud, Google, Exchange and Twitter.
Contacts can be displayed in two views: A single column card view, or a multi-column list view that allows you to control the columns displayed (e.g. company, last name, first name, etc.) and the sort order.
Tags are a flexible way to categorize and filter contacts in BusyContacts. You can assign multiple tags to each contact and a tag cloud allows you to easily filter the list of contacts.
Tags in BusyContacts map to Groups in Apple Contacts/iCloud and Categories in Outlook/Exchange.
Social Network Integration
BusyContacts syncs with leading CardDAV services and social services such as Twitter, and consolidates information about your contacts and relationships from multiple sources. What’s more, BusyContacts links related cards from multiple sources and combines them into a single virtual card.
The Activity List shows a chronological listing of activities associated with the selected contact including meetings, to dos and other calendar events, communication through email (see compatibility) and messaging, and social network posts.
It’s a fantastic way to quickly review all types of communication and activities associated with a contact.
BusyContacts integrates with BusyCal allowing you to link contacts to events and to dos in your calendar, providing flexible CRM capabilities for scheduling meetings, follow up tasks, and tracking past activities.
Smart Filters are a powerful tool for filtering contacts and creating saved searches that can be applied with a single click.
You can create Smart Filters to display contacts that match certain conditions, such as a text string, tag, or birthdate. Or to apply view settings such as columns displayed and sort order.
Sync and Share
BusyContacts syncs with all leading cloud services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, and other CardDAV servers, enabling you to sync contacts with other Macs running BusyContacts or the built-in Contacts app on macOS and iOS.
You can also share address books with other BusyContacts users with read-only or read/write privileges. Address Books can be shared through Exchange, Fruux, Kerio, over the LAN, and through other CardDAV servers that support sharing.
- OS X 10.11.0 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in BusyContacts 1.4.1
- New: Modern Authentication (MFA / 2FA / SSO) support for Office 365 accounts
- Collapsed address books no longer automatically expand when selecting contacts
- Added UI changes to require additional privileges to access mail / messages on macOS Mojave and Catalina
- Improved detection and handling of unavailable mail / messages for a contact
- Fixed a rare bug where, under specific conditions, two words separated by a space would merge together in notes or multi-line addresses
- Fixed a bug with Google Sync where creating a new contact with a new group would at times not reflect the change on other devices until the contact is edited a second time
- Fixed a bug where committing changes to a field would at times cause focus to jump to the Title field
- Ongoing stability improvements