BusyContacts is a contact manager for OS X that makes creating, finding, and managing contacts faster and more efficient.
BusyContacts brings to contact management the same power, flexibility, and sharing capabilities that BusyCal users have enjoyed with their calendars. What’s more, BusyContacts integrates seamlessly with BusyCal forming a flexible, easy to use CRM solution that works the way you do.
BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on OS X and iOS and supports all leading cloud services, including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Contacts can be displayed in two views: A single column list view, or a multi-column table view that allows you to control the columns displayed (e.g. company, last name, first name, email, phone, etc.) and the sort order.
Tags are an extremely flexible way to manage contacts in BusyContacts. You can assign multiple tags to each contact and a tag cloud allows you to easily filter the list of contacts by tag (e.g. family, client, prospect, coworker, etc.).
The Activity List shows a chronological listing of activities associated with the selected contact including meetings, to dos and other calendar events, communication through email and messaging, and social network posts.
BusyContacts integrates with BusyCal allowing you to link contacts to events and to dos in your calendar, providing flexible CRM capabilities for scheduling meetings, follow up tasks, and tracking past activities.
SOCIAL NETWORK INTEGRATION
BusyContacts syncs with leading social networks including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, allowing you to integrate photos, birthdays and other information from social networks with your contacts.
Smart Filters are a powerful tool for filtering contacts and creating saved searches that can be applied with a single click. You can create Smart Filters to display contacts that match certain conditions, such as a text string, tag, or birthdate. Or you can create Smart Filters to remember view settings such as columns displayed and sort order.
BusyContacts syncs with all leading cloud services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, and other CardDAV servers, and syncs with the built-in Contacts app on OS X and iOS.
BusyContacts allows you to share address books with other BusyContacts users with read-only or read/write privileges. Address Books can be shared through Exchange, Fruux, Kerio, over the LAN, and through other CardDAV servers that support sharing.
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: http://www.busymac.com/busycontacts/index.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/busycontacts/id964258399?mt=12
What’s New in BusyContacts 1.3.0
- Dark Mode for macOS Mojave (10.14)
- Improvements to autodiscovery of CalDAV / Exchange accounts
- Fixed duplicate / delete card menu options at times become unavailable
- Fixed an autosave bug where changes to notes would at times sync with a delay
- Fixed a bug where moving a contact between address books would duplicate the card on IceWarp servers
- Fixed an glitch where making modifications to notes after performing a search would retain the highlighted words
- System support for LinkedIn and Facebook was removed in macOS 10.14. BusyContacts relied on OS support, and so these services are no longer available starting 10.14
- The main contact list now shows longer names in full when possible
- Ongoing stability improvements