|Created on||2019-08-22 03:14:54|
|Files||BusyCal 3.6.9.zip (32.38 MB)|
BusyCal 3 is the most powerful, flexible, reliable calendar app for macOS. It’s packed with innovative, time-saving features including customizable views, integrated to dos, travel time, maps, natural language input, weather, moons, graphics, tags and more.
BusyCal displays your calendar in Day, Week, Month, Year and List views. What makes BusyCal unique is its ability to customize these views to more precisely meet your needs. You can choose the number of weeks shown per month, or days shown per week, and you can even customize the calendar’s appearance by choosing a font face and size, calendar colors, time format and more.
INTEGRATED TO DOS
In BusyCal, To Dos are integrated into your calendar, display on the date or time they are due, and carry forward until completed. You can also display a To Do List in the sidebar. To Dos in BusyCal are compatible and sync with the Reminders app on Mac and iOS.
BusyCal’s info panel enables you to quickly view and edit event details with speed and precision. The info panel can be displayed in the sidebar, as a popup or a floating window. And it’s completely customizable, you can choose from a wide range of attributes to display including time zones, tags, maps, private notes, last edit time and more.
NATURAL LANGUAGE INPUT
BusyCal enables you to create events and to dos using natural language. A preview of the event details are displayed while you type as it recognizes titles, dates and times, locations and more. You can even use it to add contacts or attendees to an event, set alarms, add URLs, and to indicate the calendar to create the event on.
BusyCal allows you to block out time for walking, driving or taking mass transit to an event or location. You can set a fixed amount of travel time or determine it automatically using the integrated support for Location Services and Apple Maps. You can even receive alerts when it’s time to leave as traffic conditions change.
MENU BAR APP
The BusyCal menu bar app is always running, even when the main BusyCal app is not running, so you always have access to your schedule. It displays a mini-month, a scrolling list of your events and to dos, and the weather forecast. You can click on an event to view its details, and create new events and to dos using natural language.
BusyCal’s Smart Filters are a powerful tool for managing your calendar. Smart Filters can be accessed with a keyboard shortcut or a button on the toolbar to display calendar sets (showing/hiding multiple calendars), perform saved searches (events that contain ‘Joe’), apply view settings (an 8-week month view) and much more.
BusyCal displays alarms in a movable, resizable floating window that offers the ability to snooze an alarm for any number of minutes from now or before the start of an event, or snooze multiple alarms at once. And BusyCal Alarms trigger even when the main BusyCal app isn’t running, so you’ll never miss an important appointment.
WEATHER & MOONS
BusyCal displays a live 10-day weather forecast, phases of the moon, and sunrise and sunset times.
BusyCal lets you add graphics to your calendar to highlight holidays and special events. You can choose from the built-in Emoji and IconFinder images, or drag images from your desktop or web.
BusyCal integrates with its sister app, BusyContacts, forming a flexible easy-to-use CRM solution. By adding contacts to events in BusyCal, you have instant access to a contact’s email address and phone number, as well as a record in BusyContacts of your interactions with them.
SYNC AND SHARE CALENDARS
BusyCal supports iCloud, Google, Exchange and CalDAV servers, enabling you to sync calendars with other Macs and iOS devices running BusyCal or the built-in Calendar app. This includes the ability to share calendars, schedule meetings, and view the availability of others.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: https://www.busymac.com
What’s New in BusyCal 3.6.9
- New: Day view now displays an attached graphic on all days of a multi-day event
- New: New Appearance option to display attached graphics on all days of a multi-day event / banner
- New: Advanced setting added to preferences to turn off automatic conversion between GMT to Local timezone during sync
- Fixes an issue where deleting an occurence of a recurring meeting, imported directly from mail, would result in deleting the whole series
- Duplicating a detached instance of a recurring event into a normal event is now possible without duplicating the whole series of repeating events
- Duplicating recurring events will now prompt if you’d like to duplicate the selected event or future repeating events
- Added support for CalDAV servers that omit sending calendar descriptions at times
- Improved detection of changes from subscribed calendars that don’t update modification times
- Fixed “last modified by” name parsing to work with recent iCloud changes
- Fixed initial discovery issues for OVH Exchange servers
- Fixed an issue where certain preferences would not stick when switching between Smart Filters
- Fixed a bug where turning off time display would show times for events on non-local timezones
- Event-search related optimizations for contacts with company names
- Ongoing stability improvements