|Name||BusyCal 188.8.131.521140 [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-11-30 06:58:17|
|Files||BusyCal 184.108.40.2061140 [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (37.80 MB)|
BusyCal is the powerful, flexible, reliable calendar app for macOS. It’s packed with time-saving features and compatible with all leading cloud services including iCloud, Google, Exchange and more.
BusyCal displays your calendar in Day, Week, Month, Year and List views. What makes BusyCal unique is its ability to customize these views to more precisely meet your needs. You can choose the number of weeks shown in the Month view and the number of days shown in Week view and even customize the calendar’s appearance by choosing a font face and size, calendar colors, time format and more.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
- 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
What’s New in BusyCal 3.11.1 (411140)
- NEW: Zoom one-click meetings. You can now add a Zoom account under Preferences > Accounts and add meetings to events with a single click.
- NEW: Google Tasks are now supported. You can now manage your Google Tasks directly from BusyCal. Requires account account re-authorization (i.e. by removing it and adding it again).
- NEW: For Google / GSuite users, BusyCal now automatically performs a contact directory search when adding attendees to a meeting.
- NEW: To do list now always displays a due date in the list, where available
- NEW: Keyboard shortcuts to batch add (or subtract) 30 mins to an event’s start (or end) times
- NEW: BusyCal Alarm window can now be dismissed without dismissing alarms. Clicking on the menu item, or an upcoming alarm, will show it again.
- NEW: Drop down tags menu placed next to the tags field. You no longer have to remember tag names.
- NEW: Regeneration style for recurring To-Dos can now be set individually from Custom Repeat options
- NEW: Extra presets added to Do-Not-Disturb drop-down
- NEW: “Last 10 Years” added to List View’s date range pull-down menu
- Improved detection of Zoom links in notes
- Fixed support for meeting invites sent from an Open XChange account
- Improved Birthday / Anniversary sync
- Ongoing stability improvements