|Name||Bumpr 1.2.1 MAS TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-18 17:37:53|
|Files||Bumpr 1.2.1 MAS TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (15.38 MB)|
Bumpr is a handy, beautiful Mac app that lets you choose where to open links. Anytime you click on a web link, a compact, elegant menu pops up right in place and lets you choose which browser to open that link with. Bumpr also works with mail links.
Bumpr is particularly effective if you use more than one browser to run separate Google accounts, for cross-browser testing, to keep certain kinds of browsing activities restricted to certain browsers, and more. Its email handling is great if you use separate email clients for different email accounts.
It’s incredibly simple but incredibly powerful. Give it a try today!
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Bumpr 1.2.1
Bumpr 1.2.0 is a major update that brings many requested features:
- Custom browser rules: always open up specific domains with specific browsers.
- Browser plugins for Safari and Chrome: click on links in one browser to open them in another.
- Keyboard shortcuts: just press a number key to launch any browser from the Bumpr menu.
Bumpr 1.2.1 adds a few fixes and improvements:
- Drag and drop applications into Bumpr preferences to add them as handlers
- Fix for some users who could not enable certain apps in Bumpr preferences
- Fix for not being able to delete custom rules immediately after creation