|Created on||2015-07-11 22:51:26|
|Files||Breaking 1.3.dmg (4.79 MB)|
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of Chris
Release Date: July 10, 2015
What's New in Version 1.3
You can now enjoy Breaking in three additional languages: German, Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
This update also includes various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Breaking lets you add news that matter to you, right in your Today View.
Add local news, your favourite blogs or anything else that comes with a feed as a Today widget in OS X Yosemite. The latest stories will always be right there when you have time for them, a single gesture away. A two finger swipe from the edge of your trackpad and you?ll be up to speed. Breaking is an easy, uncluttered way of staying on top of what?s new in your world - marrying the accessibility of the Today view with the power of the web.
** Features **
- Display the latest stories from your feeds in the Today view in Notification center, a single swipe or click away.
- Tap a news item and go straight to the full story in your browser.
- Click and drag right to dismiss a story and click and drag left to share.
- Open Story Mode and get a pop out window with a stream of latest stories.
- Just enter a website and we?ll search the site and add your feed. It?s really easy.
- Add unlimited feeds.
- Displays a picture from the news item (if available)
- Supports a lot of feed types, including RSS, Atom and Youtube channels.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/breaking-news-in-your-today/id940103986?mt=12