|Name||Boxy SVG 3.38.4 MAS [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-05-28 08:23:06|
|Files||Boxy SVG 3.38.4 MAS [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (69.89 MB)|
SCALABLE VECTOR GRAPHICS (SVG) EDITOR
SVG is the standard format for storing vector graphics such as icons, banners, charts and illustrations.
Boxy SVG project goal is to create the best SVG editor for non-technical users as well as for professional designers and developers.
- Clean and intuitive UI heavily inspired by Inkscape, Sketch and Adobe Illustrator
- Extensive support for oncanvas editing of object geometry, transform, paint and other properties
- Save to SVG and SVGZ formats, export to PNG, JPG, WebP, PDF and HTML5
- Open Clip Art Library integration with thousands of free stock vector arts
- Google Fonts integration with hundreds of free fonts
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts for over 100 commands
- Manual guides, smart guides and grid
- Path operations (unite, intersect, subtract, exclude, close, reverse, etc.)
- Arrangement operations (align to, rotate, flip, order, group, etc.)
FOR WEB DEVELOPERS
- Chromiumbased rendering engine
- SVG and CSS code inspector similar to Chrome Dev Tools
- Clean SVG output that preserves IDs, classes, titles and other metadata
- SVG sprites editing support
- OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Boxy SVG 3.38.4
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.