|Name||Boom Recorder Pro 8.6.2|
|Created on||2015-09-11 12:37:16|
|Files||Boom Recorder Pro v8.6.2/Boom Recorder.zip (3.91 MB)|
Boom Recorder Pro v8.6.2/cr-bmrd8.dmg (403.6 kB)
Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel 64bit
RAM minimum: N/A
Video RAM: N/A
Use the Included KG (by C.O.R.E.)
What's new in this version:
- Fix AppleScript "outputfile" functionality.
- Fix for setting the "folderPath" of "folder" from AppleScript.
- Rename "path" of "folder" to "folderPath" of "folder". And rename "file" to "outputfile". Both path and file have a specific meaning in AppleScript that conflicted with Boom Recorder's old terms.
- Select LTC channel from the time preferences. This allows you to run two timecode channels, and select one for
- Fix for frameRate setting and reading from AppleScript. You will need to enter the framerate in the same way as the frame rate in the preferences.
- Use mmap to read the header of audio files. This should reduce I/O and increase performance of reading all
audio files. All audio files are read after every recording to create a soundlog.
- Add logging of file stats when failing to open a file.
- Fixed bug with empty bookmark from preferences file, specifically for the template directory.
- Removed a debug log that is not useful.
Boom Recorder is a multitrack field recorder. It has been designed
to be used during the high stress production of a tv/film shoot, a
concert or a live stage performance. Boom Recorder has many
metadata fields that are used during a film production, making it
easy to keep track of the many audio files in post production. For
concerts and live stage performances it is possible to record up
to 256 (Boom Recorder Pro) tracks continuously for many hours.