Name: Boom Recorder Pro
Release Date: March 17, 2017
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.vosgames.nl/products/BoomRecorder/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/boom-recorder-pro/id454058495?mt=12
Boom Recorder Pro is a multi track field recorder. It has been designed to be used during the high stress production of a TV or film shoot, a concert or a live stage performance. Boom Recorder Lite has many metadata fields that are used during a film production, making it easy to keep track of the many audio files in post production.
- Up to 256 audio channels
- Records to WAV and CAF files
- 16 bit, 24 bit integer and 32 bit floating point sample format
- Records in any combination of mono, stereo and polyphonic audio files.
- Any sample rate supported by the audio interface
- Recording to multiple storage devices at once
- Records metadata including project, scene, take, timecode and channel names
- WAV files are recorded in Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) with iXML metadata
- Sound reports are generated in HTML format
- Decodes LTC Timecode from an audio channel
- Pre record buffer, recording before you press the record button
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Mixing and routing on inputs and outputs
What's New in Version 8.7.1:
- Fix crash due to dither buffer not being allocated when the dithering was in use.