|Created on||2019-03-24 17:07:39|
|Files||BookMacster_2.9.11__TNT_.rar (16.08 MB)|
BookMacster is a bookmarks manager for your Mac, which plays nicely with iCloud, Sign In to Chrome, and Firefox Sync. It can be used in three ways, or all three:
- Manage Browser Bookmarks. Add alphabetizing and tagging. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate.
- Cross-Browser Syncing. Sync bookmarks of Safari Firefox, Chrome, and more among all your devices.
- Directly. Keep your bookmarks in one central store, accessible within web browsers.
- Compatible with iCloud’s Safari syncing, Google Chrome’s Sign In, and Firefox Sync. Bookmarks added to Safari from BookMacster on your Mac will sync via iCloud to Safari on iOS devices.
- Import/export with Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Vivaldi, iCab, Roccat, Pinboard, Diigo, and OmniWeb.
- Easily organize with tags, hierarchy, or both.
- Verifies bookmarks, fixes redirects, duplicates, can upgrade insecure bookmarks and remove URL cruft.
- Sort (alphabetize) automatically when bookmarks are changed. You control which folders you want to be sorted or not sorted, how to sort them.
- Supports multiple user profiles in Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Scriptable to collect new bookmarks from NetNewsWire or similar apps.
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://sheepsystems.com/
What’s New in BookMacster 2.9.11
- Now supports the Brave web browser as a fullfledged Client.
- Fixed a bug which allowed soft items to be moved to positions in between the immoveable hard folders. This could cause cause errors, warnings or churn during subsequent sync operations with browsers.
- The Sort where property of a hard folders is now properly indicated as not applicable in the Inspector, and it is no longer possible to change this to one of the other (invalid) values.
- Loading Safari bookmarks for import and export is now (even) more robust and reliable .
- Fixed a situation wherein a newlycreated Collection might not be saved in recent versions of macOS.