|Name||Bookends 13.3.2 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-03-31 17:13:11|
|Files||Bookends 13.3.2 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (61.29 MB)|
Bookends is a full-featured and cost-effective bibliography, reference, and information management system for students and professionals. Bookends requires Intel Macs and Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
Bookends is unicode-savvy, so you can mix Roman (English, French, German, etc.) and non-Roman (Japanese, Greek, Hebrew, etc.) characters.
Introducing WYSIWYW (What You See Is What You Want)
A highly configurable, interactive, and editable interface lets you work with reference information the way you want. View Groups or Term Lists (Authors, Keywords, etc.) on the left. In the concise reference view on the right, arrange fields in any order, show just the ones that you find useful, and label them as you like. Editing or entering information is a single click away. Show attachments (pdfs, text files, images, etc.), or use the reference’s URL to show live web pages of its contents. Notecards let you enter, edit, and rearrange your thoughts, and make citing pages in footnotes a snap. Tag clouds let you visualize your terms and word use, and quickly tunnel down to the references you want.
Here are some of many different ways that the same data can be viewed in Bookends:
- Formatted reference, reference summary, single column reference list
- PDF display and outline view
- Groups, browser, and note stream
- Tag cloud
- Term List (Authors)
- Enter/Edit Reference
- View PDF in edit pane
- RequirementsmacOS 10.9 (Mavericks) or later.
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Bookends 13.3.2
- Bookends 13.3.2 requires macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) or later: This is necessary to have access to APIs used by the updated Bookends Browser.
- Bookends Browser: Storing and retrieving surname and password in Keychain works with the new browser API.
- Bookends Browser: You are able to download PDFs accessed through a proxy server such as EZProxy. If the PDF download fails the PDF will actually still be displayed in the browser window. If it is, you can open it in Preview with a right-click or using the HUD and then attach to a Bookends reference by dragging and dropping the PDF proxy icon in the Preview window title bar.
- Bookends Browser: If the link to a PDF triggers a file download (rather than being displayed in the browser window), the attach dialog will appear ad let you attach the PDF to the frontmost library’s selected reference, a new reference with autofill Autocomplete Paper, etc. If no library window is open, the PDF will be downloaded to the Downloads folder and opened in the default PDF reader (e.g. Preview).
- Bookends Browser: The “open PDF” head-up display (HUD) works. When viewing a PDF, if you move the mouse to the bottom of the page a HUD appears. If you click on the third icon from the left, the PDF will be opened in Preview. You can attach the PDF to the selected reference in Bookends by dragging the file proxy icon (in the Preview window title bar) and dropping it on the Bookends library window.
- Autocomplete Paper works when the attachment is a webarchive
- Added a format for The Generic Style Rules for Linguistics
- Bug fixes: Fixed a bug that caused an error message when opening the Bookends Browser window. Fixed a scanning bug when using an author-date format with year-only for repeated authors and there is preceding literal text in a citation group. Fixed a bug in Wi-Fi sync. Fixed a bug in which creating a notecard with page # from an annotation didn’t calculate to true page number correctly.