|Created on||2016-07-16 23:04:58|
|Files||Booke1273.zip (40.67 MB)|
Release Date: July 15, 2016
Developer: Sonny Software, LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Web Site: http://www.sonnysoftware.com/download/download.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/bookends/id418034250?mt=12
***** CNET "Editor's Pick" for Reference Software and rated "Outstanding" by CNET editors.
Reference management entails the collection, annotation, and citation of published information. Bookends greatly simplifies these tasks.
Bookends performs Internet searches to retrieve references and associated pdfs from PubMed, Amazon, Google Scholar, JSTOR, Web of Science, and hundreds of university libraries (some sites may require access privileges and ip authentication). Immediately find and import references for which you already have the pdf.
Versatile groups (static, smart, and virtual), Term Lists (keywords, authors, etc.), reference cross-linking (links), multiple notecards per reference, tag clouds, and near-instantaneous live searches help organize and find information in your personal collection. Highly configurable displays let you view the reference information and attachments the way you want.
Scan your word processor documents to create publication-ready manuscripts complete with bibliographies and footnotes. Bookends is compatible with Word (2011 and 2016), Mellel, Apple Pages '08, ‘09, and 5, Nisus Writer Pro, Manuscripts, LibreOffice/OpenOffice 4, and any application that can save RTF files.
Sync your library on multiple Mac and with Bookends On Tap (available separately for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch on the App Store).
Whether you are a student or professional, in the sciences or humanities, Bookends will help you every step of the way as you search for information, collect and analyze results, and put together your own work for submission or publication.
Click on the link below to visit Sonny Software, read about Bookends in more detail, see it in action in video tutorials.
What's New in Version 12.7.3:
• Fixed a bug in preferences that could prevent Bookends from opening a library.
• Fixed a bug in Autofill From Internet tat uses the ISBN where an editor's name was missed.
• Fixed a bug where some in-text citations could be missed when scanning a NWP document that as pictures.
• Fixed several bugs in formatting that affected sorting and numbering of references in a bibliography.
• Fixed a bug that prevented an online search from being performed if you selected the terms from the search history pop-up menu while the search button was disabled.
• Fixed an issue that caused an error to be thrown when scanning with certain formats.
• Fixed a bug that could cause an error when loading preferences.
• Fixed a bug in the default field settings for the Newspaper Type.
• Fixed a bug that could cause edited format settings to be saved to the wrong Type if the Type pop-up was used before the information had been saved.