Boinx mimoLive 4.2.1-25918 macOS
mimoLive – The Multi-in, Multi-out Live-Video Engine – (was BoinxTV) is like your personal TV truck without the truck. Easy to learn and easy to master, it allows you to broadcast your message on a dime. Combine live camera video, clips, photos, 3D graphics, lower thirds, audio, and more to create a stunning recording or live video stream. mimoLive is perfect for school TV, events, conferences, video podcasts, webinars, training videos, game streaming, sports, concerts, sermons, and more. Stream directly to YouTube, Facebook, and more, or record to disk.
- Stream your video live directly to YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Twitch.tv, Hitbox and more.
- Use your own servers based on NGINX or Wowza Streaming Server or other RTMP based solution.
- Add multiple camera angles, fancy graphics, and integrate with social media to make your stream stand out.
- Supports 360° live video streaming to YouTube.
- Create portrait video streams or any other arbitrary format.
- Position, scale, crop and convert the format of video inputs to suit your output format.
- mimoLive’s powerful graphics engine is based on the concept of Layers that combine to compose a final video.
- Graphical elements include text, images, standard lower thirds, station logos, news tickers, clocks, countdowns, background animations and more.
- Data driven elements include sports scoring, weather maps, stock charts, Twitter feeds and more.
- Layers are highly customizable, allowing you to easily adapt your mimoLive template to your own CI look and feel.
- Create your own complex Layers, including application logic, for example to build entire gaming engines. This allows broadcasters to easily implement and test new ideas with very little investment.
- Key out green or blue screen or any background color you like in real time.
- Chroma Key Basic for situations where lighting is not perfect, for example at home or in the classroom.
- Chroma Key Pro for better results when lighting is more sophisiticated.
- Real time keying enables you to use chroma keying in live streams or to previsualize a video production for a client.
- Endless fun for kids!
- mimoLive records a high resolution file of the live edited video to disk at the same time as streaming and playing out through SDI or on a second screen.
- Record in H.264 for immediate upload to a video hosting platform.
- Record in ProRes for use in Final Cut Pro X and other video editing apps if you still want to do post production.
- Record in ProRes 4444 to preserve transparency in the alpha channel. Quickly create graphics like animated lower thirds for your Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere projects.
- Builtin switcher supports up to four video sources.
- Connecting all video sources directly to mimoLive gives you the ability to use multiple sources at the same time on screen, for example to display two or more camera angles simultaneously.
- If you need to switch more video sources, mimoLive supports direct control of Blackmagic Design ATEM switchers through an addon.
- Use mimoLive for easy play out of graphics and videos to the ATEM switcher or to add graphics to the video feed from the switcher and stream or record the resulting mix.
- Integrate mimoLive in your existing broadcasting environment as a powerful graphics machine or video switcher.
- Play out video including the alpha channel via SDI through Blackmagic Design devices separated by key and fill signal.
- Play out video through the second monitor connector of your Mac analog or digital via VGA, DVI or HDMI for display on a projector on stage or to feed into your school TV network.
- mimoLive is optimized for the 64 bit architecture of modern Macs which leads to better performance and more stability.
- Recording and streaming for days or playing lots of videos doesn’t let mimoLive run out of memory.
- Using modern OS X features such as the full screen mode make for a better user experience
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: http://www.boinx.com/
What’s New in Boinx mimoLive 4.2.1-25918
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.