Descriptions for Boinx mimoLive 3.0
Name: mimoLive for Mac
Release Date: 18 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: https://boinx.com/mimolive/
Stream video content online and handle the production details in real time in order to save time and create professional looking content
mimoLive is a video streaming software solution that is the successor of a rather popular title (BoinxTV) developed by the same company (Boinx Software).
The mimoLive application comes with powerful broadcasting and real-time editing capabilities and can pair up with some of the most popular streaming services available, such as YouTube, Twitch, or UStream.
Create professional looking content in real time by using predefined layer templates
Right off the bat, mimoLive makes you establish your video and audio sources and offers you the possibility to add multiple graphical or animated layers on top of the image in order to create a rounded experience.
mimoLive comes with numerous layer templates that enable you to put on the screen logos, headers, static text, the date and time, custom backgrounds, and so on. The application offers you the possibility to combine these layers any way you like, so you can customize the output quite extensively.
Record the video content or connect to broadcasting servers to start streaming directly
As soon as you provide your credentials, mimoLive can help you stream your content to any RTML streaming service, such as YouTube, UStream, or Twitch. In addition, it can record the video content and store it locally as an MOV file.
Even though mimoLive comes with a rather intuitive user interface and you get to preview in real time the broadcasted content, heading to the online user manual is advisable.
The online mimoLive documentation provides extensive details about the concepts behind the applications, explains how you can setup a show from scratch, teaches you how to trigger certain events by using live buttons or triggers, and much more.
Comprehensive solution for creating and streaming video content
All in all, mimoLive provides the tools you need to produce high-quality podcasts or live shows: you get to control the video and audio sources, to add multiple graphical layers or video effects, or to control the program by defining various triggers.
The mimoLive app can work with various video streaming services, such as YouTube, Facebook, Wowza, Hitbox, Twitch, UStream, and so on. The video content can also be recorded automatically, and the output is exported as an MOV file.
What’s New in Boinx mimoLive 3.0
- New:We added the NDI™ Video Source on the input side as well as the NDI™ Playout on the output side.
- Enhancement:Added Clock Offset option to the Date and Time layer.
- Enhancement:Made some icons files ready for macOS 10.13.
- Enhancement:Fixed user interface glitches in the sources repository for macOS 10.13.
- Fixed:Split Screen Layer preview sometimes showed wrong guide lines
- Fixed:Twitter Layer was displaying the name and the twitter user name swapped
- Fixed:You won’t believe this, but we fixed the audio/video sync bug for Blackmagic Design Playout again…
- Fixed:When working with the remote control occasional crashes happened.
- Fixed:Renaming a source didn’t work at first try
- Fixed:Annoying audio noise when streaming to YouTube
- Fixed:We took a closer look at memory leaks
- Fixed:Crash when launching mimoLive the first time on macOS 10.13
- Fixed:Occasional crash when closing a stream
- Fixed:Occasional crash when closing a document
- Fixed:Crash when closing the document window and Program Out was in full screen mode.