|Created on||2017-07-21 08:14:58|
|Files||BoinxMimoLive2.9.2-23125.dmg (35.88 MB)|
Name: mimoLive for Mac
Release Date: July 19th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://boinx.com/mimolive/
mimoLive - The Multi-in, Multi-out Live-Video Engine - (was BoinxTV) is like your personal TV truck without the truck. Easy to learn and easy to master, it allows you to broadcast your message on a dime. Combine live camera video, clips, photos, 3D graphics, lower thirds, audio, and more to create a stunning recording or live video stream. mimoLive is perfect for school TV, events, conferences, video podcasts, webinars, training videos, game streaming, sports, concerts, sermons, and more. Stream directly to YouTube, Facebook, and more, or record to disk.
What's New in Version 2.9.2:
- New: The Stop Watch layer got an option to always show the leading zeros.
- New: The Placer layer got a new video input called Mask which allows for processing key and fill signals.
- Enhancement: Added a warning for 10.11.6 users to update to 10.12
- Fixed: There where still some crashes when closing the document.
- Fixed: mimoCall sources couldn't connect to our mimoCall server anymore and reconnected 100+ times in a row.
- Fixed: A crash could happen, if you close the mimoLive document window while having the Monitor Mix window open.
- Fixed: A crash could happen, if you trying to reconnect to a mimoCall channel.
- Fixed: The Blackmagic Play Out started to drop frames after a certain period of time.