Descriptions for Description
Release Date: May 13, 2017
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Developer: Ross Tulloch
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: http://zeroonetwenty.com/blueharvest
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/blueharvest/id739483376?mt=12
1. Mount image and drag the application icon in the Applications folder
2. Run the keygen and generate a serial number
3. Disconnect Network
4. Run the program, enter generated serial number
5. All you can connect to network and use the program
BlueHarvest is an exterminator for your Mac's unnecessary Desktop Service Store (DS_Store) and resource fork (_AppleDouble) files.
Whether you manage a version control system or just want to maximize your available memory, DS_Store and _AppleDouble files are a nuisance. Get BlueHarvest, and give those superfluous files the boot.
A clean Mac is a happy Mac
• Keep it clean. Blue Harvest does more than remove existing files -- it blocks new ones from being created.
• Easy interface. With BlueHarvest, a less cluttered Mac is only two clicks away.
• Instant access. Want to clean up a folder without launching BlueHarvest? Simply control-click.
What's New in Version 6.4.1:
Fixed a bug which caused BlueHarvest to repeatedly ask for registration information under 10.12 Sierra (non App Store version only).