|Name||Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats PatchWork v2.43 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-01-16 11:30:24|
|Files||Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats PatchWork v2.43 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (385.4 MB)|
Blue Cat’s PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay that can host up to 64 VST, VST3, Audio Unit or built-in plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance.
It is possible to chain effects in series or create up to 8 parallel chains that can be activated independently. This lets you create your favorite effects or instruments configurations within the plug-in, without the need for multiple busses. These configurations can be saved as presets and recalled instantly, or shared with multiple DAWs, using any plug-in format (full list below). Use the built-in audio effects to add color to your own plug-in chains.
Despite the name, you can forget about wires or cables: configuring plug-ins routing is as simple as adding or removing a row or a column in the rack’s matrix. All plug-ins can also communicate with each other or with the host application using the virtual MIDI ports offered by the plug-in.
For each plug-in slot, latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, audio i/o selection and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation. The plug-in also stores the position of the window for each plug-in so that the layout is restored with your session or saved with presets.
Also, sub plug-ins can be automated or controlled with external control surfaces using Blue Cat’s PatchWork parameters mapping capabilities.
This product is available as an audio plug-in (effect or a virtual instrument) and standalone application, so that it can used alone or inserted on any type of track in your favorite DAW, with up to 16 audio channels.
Input and output level meters are also available to monitor the signal that is dispatched to inserted plug-ins, including side chain and aux channels.
- Configurable VST, VST3 or Audio Unit plug-ins rack: host up to 64 third party plug-ins or instruments in series or parallel.
- 29 built-in effects: Reverb, EQ, filters, pitch & frequency shifter, delays, modulation effects, compressor, gate, bit crusher, wave shaper and more.
- Available as an effect, virtual instrument or standalone application.
- Build your own effects chains: up to 8 “pre” and “post” plug-ins slots to chain plug-ins in series.
- Parallel processing made easy: up to 8 parallel plug-ins chains, with phase flip, solo and gain controls.
- Host up to 8 virtual instruments in parallel and mix them within the plug-in.
- Global Dry/Wet control (“Mix”).
- Parameters Mapping: map sub plug-ins parameters to automate them or use a control surface.
- Flexible MIDI routing: connect sub plug-ins together or with the host application.
- Flexible Audio routing: connect sub plug-ins i/o to any audio channel.
- External side chain and multiple outputs support.
- Link pre and post gains for automatic gain compensation.
- Drag and drop or cut, copy and paste plug-ins with their settings between slots.
- Recall complex processing setups and plug-ins layouts with one click and share them between your DAWs.
- Input and output levels monitoring.
- Plug-ins Latency compensation.
- Supports VST Shell plug-ins.
- Integrated undo/redo.
- Fully customizable user interface, with multiple sizes.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats PatchWork v2.43
New Features & Improvements:
- Tail spillover: activate tail spillover from the toolbar to play effects tail when bypassed (available for PatchWork itself or built-in delays and reverbs).
- Arrow keys can now be used to navigate presets, in the main view or in the presets browser.
- The opacity of the tone map window can now be adjusted for built-in effects.
- Smoother presets switching.
- Improved smooth plug-in bypass (faster and smoother transition).
- New high resolution graphics for knobs and sliders.
- Reduced disk footprint.
- Fixed: the state of some VST2 plug-ins (which do not save their state as chunks) were not be restored properly if their number of parameters had been changed (e.g. FabFilter Pro-Q’s latest update).
- Fixed: several issues with hosted plug-ins bypass (graphical glitches, untriggered bypass…).
- Mac: fixed GUI performance issues on native P3 displays and improved performance on other displays.
- Mac: fixed mouse wheel that required large movements to change parameter values.
- Mac: fixed mouse cursor flickering issues.
- Mac: fixed Esc key not closing fine edit parameter dialog.
- Mac: fixed keyboard not responding in registration panel in some host applications (LUNA, Garage Band…).
- Mac: fixed demo version that could hang Logic when reloading projects using the plug-in.
- Mac Audio Unit: fixed plug-in listing in some host applications (Plogue Bidule…).