|Name||Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats Destructor v1.51 MacOSX Incl Keygen-R2R mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-03-12 21:44:22|
|Files||Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats Destructor v1.51 MacOSX Incl Keygen-R2R mac-torrent-download.net.zip (229.6 MB)|
Blue Cat’s Destructor is a powerful distortion and amp sim modeling tool capable of simulating any kind of distortion: from harsh digital destruction to smooth compression or guitar amp simulation (works for clean tones too.), and most importantly, yours.
It is delivered with hundreds of presets and predefined models, either inspired by existing gear (guitar & bass amps or cabinets, compressors, pedals, tape machines…) or created by our destructive minds.
But the plug-in is not limited to these predefined models: all parameters of existing presets are fully editable, which gives you access to an unlimited number of distortion simulations – no need to purchase extra presets or amp models to build your custom tone.
Based on a perceptual model rather than on electronic designs or impulse responses, the signal chain is reduced to its bare minimum, simplifying the process of tweaking the tone and making it fit into the mix.
Thanks to its exclusive adaptive shaper, it is reactive to the playing of instrumentalists, providing a very natural feeling, similar to analog gear.
To make the look and feel of the plug-in fit with your favorites tones, it is bundled with more than 1400 visual styles that can be selected separately for each module.
It is also possible to import reference curves measured with Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Multi to quickly match existing tones.
- Powerful distortion and amp modeling tool.
- Simulate any kind of distortion: analog or digital, guitar and bass amps, saturation, clipping, compression, bit crushing…
- Works for “clean” sounds too.
- Get started with several hundreds of fully editable presets, inspired by real gear.
- More than 1600 visual styles to customize the user experience.
- Control the dynamics with the input gate and compressor.
- Control the tone with the pre and post filters.
- Exclusive shape dynamics control: adapt the tone to the dynamics of the signal.
- Tone maps: explore and morph presets in 2D to create new tones.
- Use the internal or external side chain to trigger the distortion.
- Load your own cabinet or reverb impulse reponses, transform and mix them with built-in simulations.
- Protect your ears with the output brickwall limiter.
- Comprehensive visual feedback: real time spectrum analysis, dynamic distortion curve display with embedded signal histograms.
- Load reference curves for tone matching.
- No latency.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows.
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal the CPU usage).
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances.
- Any sample rate supported.
- Mac OS 10.7 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats Destructor 1.51
- Fixed tone maps presets morphing that did not work on Mac.
- Fixed tone maps “reload from presets” when the map was created on another platform (Mac vs PC).