Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
Block outgoing connections with Little Snitch or Hands Off!
More info: https://www.thebloomapp.com/features/
What's New in Version 1.0.294:
• When zoomed in, images can now be panned past their extent to allow easier work around corners.
• Tabs that fall outside of the window are now automatically scrolled to when active.
• Improvements and bug fixes to multi-line text edit controls.
• Improved start up time on Windows by 65%.
• Fixed cases where the app would close on color selection if using the native color picker on OS X.
• Fixed cases where moving a layer with two more transform nodes would cause it move incorrectly.
• Fixed cases where applying a circular array to an empty layer would cause the app to crash.
• Fixed cases where closing an image tab that was moved to a new pane would cause a crash.
• Fixed a possible crash when adding a custom brush created from layer.
• Fixed possible incorrect color picker dialog positioning on OS X.
• Fixed possible crashes when resizing interface with a custom brush selected and preview opened.
• Fixed cases where opening certain images on OS X could cause a crash.
• Fixed cases where rotating the entire canvas several times in a row could cause a crash.
Bloom - The Smart Image Editor
Bloom is a fast, light-weight, cross-platform procedural graphics editor that lets you tweak any action you have ever performed - organized by layer.
Bloom is the first editor to allow true non-destructive editing. Every filter, effect, brush stroke or vector edit you apply is stored separately, and nothing is baked in. This allows you to come back to anything you've done in the past and adjust it - without redoing all of the subsequent work. Even brush strokes are editable after you've drawn them!
Bloom is a purely 16-bit per channel application. Everything, including images, shape colors, masks, and any other color data is stored with 16 bits per channel. This means you never lose precision and color accuracy, allowing for the most vibrant and precise images to be created.
In Bloom, everything is numerically adjustable - all the time, long after the initial effect has been applied. You can tweak and adjust every detail to your heart's delight until your creation is absolutely perfect.
- Completely Non-Destructive Editing Workflow
- Vector Shapes & Editing
- Raster Image Editing
- Universal 16 bits Per Channel Support
- Best-in-Class Adobe Photoshop™ PSD File Importer with Layers, Groups, Masks, and Layer Blending Styles
- Group and Layer Blending Styles
- Optimized for Large Files
- Digital Drawing Tablet Support
- Editable Liquify and Brush Strokes
- Multitude of import and export formats, including all camera RAW files