|Name||Blocs 3.5.5 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-10-14 20:35:26|
|Files||Blocs 3.5.5 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (40.72 MB)|
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
- OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Blocs 3.5.5
- Improved text styling selection control positioning.
- Updated classes for Surreal CMS.
- Added automated fall back on pre-loader to protect against 3rd party code errors.
- Raised Menu Manager menu limit to 60.
- Fixed issue that caused Blocs to freeze when typing classes really fast into Class input field.
- Fixed issue that caused auto complete class list to go out of sync when an item is clicked.
- Fixed issue with light and dark tile modes in Asset Manager when Blocs run in light mode.
- Fixed issue that prevented adding Blocs when new Bloc has a mismatch global swatch value.
- Fixed issue that caused layer tree to go out of sync when dragging a video onto a Bloc background when it has no video background assigned.
- Fixed issue that caused contextual options to not display on audio, video, label, checkbox and radio Brics.
- Fixed issue that caused custom Bric to have duplicate unique id references when a bloc or container containing one is duplicated.